dbsupra

Received Q18, terrible packaging

Guys, I care very much about our customer support, it is one of the most important jobs that I do. I would never ever let any of my guys send out a sub that was damaged. Out of the thousands and thousands of Q's we have shipped out, we have maybe a 1% damage. We do our very best to insure that our customers get the very best product at a very reasonable price.

On the email issue, it will be baqck up as soon as our new email server is up. With the changeover to the new website, we had to changeover our email server as well, so for all the emails I have sent out this week, I had a little note in each one, letting everyone know that the email would be down for up to 72 hours, as that is what the email company told me it would take.

Thanks,

Shawn

Maybe this will help me get my order status?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal dispute: Item not received PP-001-975-028-873

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear javier jones,

You have opened a dispute for the payment you made to Fi Car Audio, LLC on

Aug 17, 2012 (Transaction 6VU403993F070405T) indicating that you did not

receive the item you purchased.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction details

Seller's Name: Fi Car Audio, LLC

Seller's Email: orders@ficaraudio.com

Seller's Transaction ID: 6S923444AF518362J

Transaction Date: Aug 17, 2012

Transaction Amount: -$390.90 USD

Your Transaction ID: 6VU403993F070405T

Case Number: PP-001-975-028-873

Buyer's Transaction ID: 6VU403993F070405T

Response deadline: Sep 22, 2012

By opening a dispute in the Resolution Center, you will be working directly

with the seller to resolve this issue. We will email you when the seller

posts a response. Most of the time, disputes can be resolved quickly and

amicably in the Resolution Center. You'll be able to review the dispute

details, communicate with the seller, or ask PayPal to decide the outcome

of the case by filing a claim.

Next steps

- Click the "Resolution Center" tab.

- Review the dispute details.

- Post new messages to the seller.

Timeframe

You can escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim until Sep 22, 2012. On that

date, we will automatically close the dispute. We encourage you to respond

to the seller as soon as possible.

A closed dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

To learn more about PayPal's dispute resolution process, log in to your

account and click the "Tutorials" link on the "Resolution Center" tab.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Wow, that^^^ (javi404) is exactly why we stopped selling enclosures online. We always had great communication, but the maturity level of 90% of people in this hobby is that of someone in middle school.

I just don't understand. I mean i purchased something, its been paid for, and 2 weeks later I don't even have an order status or an order ID. no phone number to call. no email responses. then their email is broken for who knows how long. is it too much to ask to just say, "we got your order, its being processed, expect it in x amount of time"???? takes 2 seconds to send an email. at this point how can I even trust the specs of the equipment I ordered?

They make hundreds of woofers per week, most of those people send emails wondering where their order is, many people send inquiry emails concerning a future order, or about the company, etc. With as many orders as they receive they need everyone they can making woofers to ship in a timely manner; no one can spend their time answering emails. Products ship when they are complete, a PayPal dispute will only leave a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

I just don't understand. I mean i purchased something, its been paid for, and 2 weeks later I don't even have an order status or an order ID. no phone number to call. no email responses. then their email is broken for who knows how long. is it too much to ask to just say, "we got your order, its being processed, expect it in x amount of time"???? takes 2 seconds to send an email. at this point how can I even trust the specs of the equipment I ordered?

Shawn explained the email issue in the post above your "dispute" post.

They make hundreds of woofers per week, most of those people send emails wondering where their order is, many people send inquiry emails concerning a future order, or about the company, etc. With as many orders as they receive they need everyone they can making woofers to ship in a timely manner; no one can spend their time answering emails. Products ship when they are complete, a PayPal dispute will only leave a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

We all understand this, but two weeks with ZERO communication is unacceptable no matter the company, nor the amount. They need more hands at Fi, that's all there is to it.

We all understand this, but two weeks with ZERO communication is unacceptable no matter the company, nor the amount. They need more hands at Fi, that's all there is to it.

Exactly. Thank you TireFryr for being a voice of reason. As a customer I shouldn't have to come to a public forum to find out what the hell is going on with my order.

Invoice number: I-18240/00

That is your order number and was emailed to you immediately after your order was placed. If your email in our system was typed incorrectly when you placed the order, then emails would be sent to the incorrect address. We have had customers emails sent to their spam folder as well. But it is not something that is manually done by us. If it was never received, then I am definitely sorry for that.

I will send an email with the details to the address you provided when it was ordered (both the order and FedEx tracking for when the sub ships). The sub was finished Friday, but will not ship until Tuesday due to the holiday and still needing to be tested. As outlined on the site we are at 10-15 business days for orders right now and should fall well within that range for your sub to be shipped.

Thanks,

Scott

That is your order number and was emailed to you immediately after your order was placed. If your email in our system was typed incorrectly when you placed the order, then emails would be sent to the incorrect address. We have had customers emails sent to their spam folder as well. But it is not something that is manually done by us. If it was never received, then I am definitely sorry for that.

I will send an email with the details to the address you provided when it was ordered (both the order and FedEx tracking for when the sub ships). The sub was finished Friday, but will not ship until Tuesday due to the holiday and still needing to be tested. As outlined on the site we are at 10-15 business days for orders right now and should fall well within that range for your sub to be shipped.

Thanks,

Scott

This on a Sunday night.

Thanks,

Scott

This on a Sunday night.

Thank you. That is all that I asked for.

maybe im am the 1% cause every single sub i get from FI i need a drill to uncrate the sub only time i dont is when its a recone

Some models are crated and some aren't.

Thanks,

Scott

This on a Sunday night.

Never got an email, hope product shipped. I emailed sales. lets see what happens. sorry to have to hijack this thread.

Thanks,

Scott

This on a Sunday night.

Never got an email, hope product shipped. I emailed sales. lets see what happens. sorry to have to hijack this thread.

I finally got an email from Shawn today saying product would arrive and that their email situation is handled now. As promised my Q15 arrived and packaging was fine. If the thing was light enough to be thrown around by someone easily I could see how it could get damaged but the pure weight of the thing ensured that mine arrived as if i picked up up from the warehouse myself. I was very frustrated by the communication issues that no customer should have to experience but I am happy I recieved my order. Now on to build my 14Hz LLT box (for my home theater).

- J

Thanks,

Scott

This on a Sunday night.

I finally got an email from Shawn today saying product would arrive and that their email situation is handled now. As promised my Q15 arrived and packaging was fine. If the thing was light enough to be thrown around by someone easily I could see how it could get damaged but the pure weight of the thing ensured that mine arrived as if i picked up up from the warehouse myself. I was very frustrated by the communication issues that no customer should have to experience but I am happy I recieved my order. Now on to build my 14Hz LLT box (for my home theater).

- J

Pictures of this build please.

Thanks,

Scott

This on a Sunday night.

- J

Just to keep everything in one place, i will be posting everything here.

winisd files, pics etc.

I just opened up the thread as a placeholder at the moment.

My goal is smooth response down to 15Hz (in room)

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1428742/my-fi-q15-14-5hz-llt-build

Thanks,

Scott

This on a Sunday night.

- J

Just to keep everything in one place, i will be posting everything here.

winisd files, pics etc.

I just opened up the thread as a placeholder at the moment.

My goal is smooth response down to 15Hz (in room)

http://www.avsforum....4-5hz-llt-build

Ok, I will try and keep checking that.

Well guys I am on top of emails as soon as I can, which is generally within a couple hours, unless it is the weekend or I am off the day, as I was friday, as I had to have a procedure done on my leg(well stump I guess since I aint got no leg no mo!). The took a biopsy of some tissue and bone. But since I did not work on Friday, and I saw emails stacking up, I worked over the weekend, saturday and sunday night.

I hope all is as well as it can be Shawn.

everything is as good as it can be, I'm NOT DEAD, so I will keep trudging on and doing work. besdies the days Im out, you gotta admit, things have been going alot smoother, since I have gotten there!

There isn't anything wrong with the way Fi packages their subs. Having a box beat to death should tell you who's fault it is. Hell I've seen some of the best packaging destroyed because of the shipper.

We just had a Mayhem we shipped get a broken basket. I do not understand how they can break something that is crated with 9/16" thick panel on top and bottom, foam lined and braced with 2x4's. Makes no sense whatsoever.