edouble101

How to cut out the inner circle of a small ring

Interesting. I always cut the middle out first, but leave about 1/16" of an inch, then route the outside, and simply pop the inside out with my finger, run sand paper and done.

Interesting. I always cut the middle out first, but leave about 1/16" of an inch, then route the outside, and simply pop the inside out with my finger, run sand paper and done.

Yep, same here.. You lose that same center mounting point and #$^^$#$^#^.. that isn't good, hehe.

Also, edouble101.. DAMNIT! Routers always cause me to go near deaf from using them and now they're doing it on a damn video. It never fails....

Routers are like bullet tweeters out of control.

Yep, same here.. You lose that same center mounting point and #$^^$#$^#^.. that isn't good, hehe.

Also, edouble101.. DAMNIT! Routers always cause me to go near deaf from using them and now they're doing it on a damn video. It never fails....

LOL I wear ear plugs sleep.png

Ear plugs / muffs and dust collectors save lives :)

Was going to post exactly the same, but you beat me to it. WAY easier.

Ear plugs / muffs and dust collectors save lives smile.png

Add respirator to that list. If I'm cutting MDF I always wear plugs, muffs, turn on the vac and wear a respirator.

Was going to post exactly the same, but you beat me to it. WAY easier.

Ear plugs / muffs and dust collectors save lives smile.png

Add respirator to that list. If I'm cutting MDF I always wear plugs, muffs, turn on the vac and wear a respirator.

It's not on my equipment list yet but I bet it also helps.