tcnotch

4-18'S 20K Watts Need suggestions on the mids and highs

I see the 3 experts have chimed in.

So tell me how many 155-160db on music sets up have any of you built?

Since we already know the answer is ZERO, tell me how it is your have any idea what it takes to make mids/highs keep up with the bass at that level?

Old thread, so I'm hoping the OP ignored you bozos and figured things out on his own....

Since we already know the answer is ZERO, tell me how it is your have any idea what it takes to make mids/highs keep up with the bass at that level?

Old thread, so I'm hoping the OP ignored you bozos and figured things out on his own....

ok thanks for that!!

You can do something a million times, means nothing if you've done it wrong every single one of those times.

Glad to see you rejoined the conversation 4 months later. Hopefully the OP ignored your bozo advice a long time ago :)

You can do something a million times, means nothing if you've done it wrong every single one of those times.

Glad to see you rejoined the conversation 4 months later. Hopefully the OP ignored your bozo advice a long time ago smile.png

Good one.

Edited by jay-cee