Sign in to follow this  
psycho85

hey guys

hey guys im am chucks cousin aka chicagofan just wanted to introduce myself my name is marcus and i will be attending things with chuck and i am looking forward to meeting all you guys and someday in the future would love to become a team member and a part of your guys family.

IAK is an awesome group!

Welcome

thanks man chuck talks very highly of everyone and it sounds to be a great club and like i said im ready to let the good times roll.

what did he say about me? I hope it wasn't anything personal because that one time at band camp.....OH, nevermind.

what did he say about me? I hope it wasn't anything personal because that one time at band camp.....OH, nevermind.

Skin flutes? :peepwall:

I don't know he seemed kinda of second guessing everything he said about one guy it may have been you! But I don't judge him I love him anyway :)

oh i know who he is second guessing... it's not me.. you'll find out soon enough in the long run.. just stick around and join us every once in a while at some shows...

I will do that sounds like I should definitely wear a belt though.

you should wear a seatbelt just when talking to me.. and possibly hearing protection what i do demos on my cell phone speaker...

I would brace yourself when you see me pull up orchestra music.. there's no telling when i randomly added bass.. although it would blend well with anything i have done.

Yeah he seems to have a good time with all you guys he is the one who got me started doing all the car audio and such i tell everyone what a great influence he has been for me. HA HA!

So, are you new to the car audio scene, terminology, degree of knowledge of installation, building, diagnosing, etc...?

Do you currently have anything aftermarket?

not really a newbie i have had a few setups of my own. i can do some installs and get the terminology but there is always new things to be learning. i dont currently have anything aftermarket just gonna be doing some looking around seeing whats new and exciting and go from there and get this show on the road!

cool, you live close to chuck?

I'm down in Louisville, KY, about ~2.5hrs away from Porkchop and Chuck.. maybe.. kinda, hehe.

yeah im bout 30mins south of indy me and chuck go way back were cousins but he feels more like a brother.

Yea, well that's cool. I'm tryin to get my stuff all done by oct 23 or earlier so stick around.. i may be up there sooner than they think

sounds awesome man im always more than happy to help or do whatever i can do just wanting to get to know some of you guys and have a good time.

Welcome Marcus :) You'll enjoy yourself for sure.

LMAO@ shizzy & his attempts to molest!!.....only audible ear rapes from car audio equipment will be allowed! Get back to workin on your damn build!!!!

hey now i wanna be a part of this family but i dont wanna keep it in the family! buttlick.gif

omg.. hey chuck, honestly, i know i havent been workin on the car everyday but we both know the only hurdle in this build now is the modification to the rear wall...

It's a lot of mental and physical work so once i get a design in my head, it's bandsawsaws-alljigsaw time.

In all actuality, i'm already looking forward to the installation of the front stage amps almost immediately after that part is finished so i can get workable sound at last WITH BASS support.

It's very close, this next step is VERY crucial. If the structural integrity of the wall is damaged from what i am about to do to it.. i will cuss out david.. pull senchez's hair out, blow Jason's other Icon, unplug Chop's amps, steal chuck's secret 4/0 cable, tell Jamie he's too close to his driver door, get Casey to downsize to 1 3" full range speaker because he likes downgrading so much and then go to the damn Ice Cream shop to cool down and have me some Tooty-Fuckin-Frooty Ice Cream before i get shot to shit...

There.. so i must be very careful in the next few days, :)

:WELCOME:

Be sure to check out some of the team member's builds, see if you can pick out any ideas your wanting to run with :)

I would recommend SSA/Crescendo, perfect match :)

Yeah I'm ready to check some things out see what's out there and get busy.

If you're gonna start off big......lots of research & asking questions ;)

I'm down to help however I can. We'll have to get together & make up a list of your goals & possible desired equipment along with needs.

YES! i'm tuned in!

Yeah we need to get together sometime and see what I could do and hang out maybe go listen to some things see what sounds good and figure things out.