Sign in to follow this  
psycho85

hey guys

Yeah we will get together soon chuck give me a txt when you get up and maybe we can get together this next week.

Heres my number

Senchez=no phone......how's he gonna call?

Senchez=FTL!!!

Marcus, I'll hit you up tomorrow. I'm getting the girls in the afternoon.

Edited by chicagofan

Sounds good. I'm bored as Hell.

Senchez=no phone......how's he gonna call?

Senchez=FTL!!!

Marcus, I'll hit you up tomorrow. I'm getting the girls in the afternoon.

OMG get off DEEEEEEEEEEEEZ son!

lmfao

Edited by Sencheezy

Tried calling and got this response-

"Woo ooo ooo!

We're sorry. The person you are trying to reach is not responsible enough to carry a phone.

If you believe you've reached this recording in error, please check the name and use your head!"

Sean wit da lulz!!!!

Good thing I learned, Asurion will GPS your device if its on :) For free.

Senchez, with all the tech that's out there with locating phones and people with services and apps, etc....

IT NEVER WORKS WHEN THE BATTERY IS DEAD!

They make it all sound good until reality pops in....

Uh.. Oh yea.. it's a smartphone.. Batteries in them suck.. The End.

Senchez, with all the tech that's out there with locating phones and people with services and apps, etc....

IT NEVER WORKS WHEN THE BATTERY IS DEAD!

They make it all sound good until reality pops in....

Uh.. Oh yea.. it's a smartphone.. Batteries in them suck.. The End.

"Sorry, we were unable to locate your device, please click next to continue."

Maybe they should be begin to install CMOS chips in them for just this reason Doh.gif

Edited by Sencheezy

cmos battery, not chip.

And honestly.. that is a good idea.. BUT.. we do not know how long a cmos batt that's small enough to fit in a phone would last JUST to keep the GPS transmission alive..

Hell, on my phone, if i leave GPS on the main battery, it drains it down about 40% quicker.

Maybe we should just contact Intel and see if we can get a group buy on some CMOS batt phones, hehe.

Hell, Intel is already manufacturing 22nm chips with 1.4 billion transistors in them....

SURELY they can make a board for a phone that'll be equipped with some mini XS Power like batts in this beast...

cmos battery, not chip.

And honestly.. that is a good idea.. BUT.. we do not know how long a cmos batt that's small enough to fit in a phone would last JUST to keep the GPS transmission alive..

Hell, on my phone, if i leave GPS on the main battery, it drains it down about 40% quicker.

Maybe we should just contact Intel and see if we can get a group buy on some CMOS batt phones, hehe.

Hell, Intel is already manufacturing 22nm chips with 1.4 billion transistors in them....

SURELY they can make a board for a phone that'll be equipped with some mini XS Power like batts in this beast...

I'm sure you could mention this over at the HQ of SPL-Lab :)

i'm sure i could.. but we do not manufacturer nor mod nor make add-ons to cell phones other than our android software...

What we or I am talking about is a pure custom board for a NEW cellphone, no add-on, pure new board.

That is not our genre. Quit trying to get us to take over the world, lol.

There is something you CAN do for yourself for future use...

There are 3rd party companies and one in particular stands out, can't remember name but can find it quick if necessary.

They make an external batt pack that's somewhere between 10,000-15,000aH. That's MASSIVE for a cell phone.

In testing, they said they could play 24hrs worth of video on a phone before it took both the internal and external batt out.

So, maybe you should buy that and take it with you when you are out.. Make sure you ALWAYS have it connected to your ex batt pack.

That would be a pain in the ass to have that attached to your belt all the time though..

Then, you wouldn't lose the phone anyway unless it came unplugged which defeats the purpose...

Maybe you should get one of those Disney phones so you can keep track of it at all times hey maybe they make a goofy phone and you could rock it.

Senchez=fail regardless to what he does for himself or anyone does for him...the end :-) LOL!!!!

Senchez=fail regardless to what he does for himself or anyone does for him...the end :-) LOL!!!!

How ab you get them out of your mouth!!

Bwahahaha!!! Just messing with ya cheezy!

hello whats up i am glade to have you on the team.team iak rocks in my eyes they make my wife and i feel like fam!!porkchop and his old lady are great people.....i love the fam that team iak is and stands for!!maybe one day i can meet you i dont go ot INDY much due to i live in BLOOMINGTON,IL sucks to live out of state!!any way welcome

Thanks man I'm looking forward to meeting everyone also. The more and more I think the more ready I am to get my project started.

Welcome to SSA.

Looking forward to getting caught up on ssa and catching up with old and new friends as well.

HE LIVES!!!!!!!

Glad you guys got to come out last night & get a feel for things Marcus. It was nice having Megan, Kevin, & Sam roll out with all of us as well. Looking foward to seeing you guys interact more with everyone. Hope to be able & get your build going soon!