Sign in to follow this  
S.DeYoung

(4) Alpine Type E's & SSA Dcon 12" & Dcon 15"

Thanks Jared, one 15" DCON left!

Dude. I'll take the last 15" DCON.

Money has been sent.

You have an email also with the shipping address, just in case PayPal sent you the wrong one.

Man, Sean moves lot's of used SSA stuff. :)

Money has been sent.

You have an email also with the shipping address, just in case PayPal sent you the wrong one.

All packed and ready to go. I had to make a new box because the original was terrible. It is packaged very securely and it is insured(everything I ship is). Let me know when you recieve it. Thanks again.

Man, Sean moves lot's of used SSA stuff. :)

Now I can buy more new stuff!

All packed and ready to go. I had to make a new box because the original was terrible. It is packaged very securely and it is insured(everything I ship is). Let me know when you recieve it. Thanks again.

That's fine with me, I'm not picky about that sort of stuff. I'll definitely let you know and Thank You!

Alpines $25 each

Lol sean seems like someone needed to buy something in order to break the ice on the rest of the stuff lol ... hopefully in the future you have more stuff for sale I'll purchase from you.

The sub arrived in perfect order!! It's my daughters Xmas gift but I couldn't resist sending her a pick. :) Now its time to build an enclosure. Thanks again Sean!!

The sub arrived in perfect order!! It's my daughters Xmas gift but I couldn't resist sending her a pick. :) Now its time to build an enclosure. Thanks again Sean!!

Same here got my sub last week packaged nicely and all original packaging was used I'm happy for the purchase

Ordered 2 of the Type E's, got them on Monday and I installed them today. They work great, thanks man!

Sign in to follow this