sbelew

Have the X series subs been discontinued?

Looking for info on the X series. I'd like to get two 10" 4 ohm models.

1. The new ones aren't quite available just yet. They are a solid upgrade from the older ones though :)

1. The new ones aren't quite available just yet. They are a solid upgrade from the older ones though smile.png

Any info on the new series? :peepwall:

1. The new ones aren't quite available just yet. They are a solid upgrade from the older ones though smile.png

Any info on the new series? peepwall.gif

Not until they are ready to be sold will any info be released. :)

How soon? When approximately are the subs going to be ready? Do you have some info on the possible specs of it to? And maybe price as well? I'm looking for 2 new 10s and I am considering these subs depending on price and rms handling...would you atleast consider an estimate on these things?

Any info on the new series? peepwall.gif

Not until they are ready to be sold will any info be released. smile.png

^^^ This in case people missed the post.

The only thing I know is they are 3" coils rated at 750 watts.

The only thing I know is they are 3" coils rated at 750 watts.

Damn that sounds like a great improvement over the old ones. I'm sure the price will jump a bit, but they should still sell a ton of them.

An estimate on when they could be released I'm really interested In these subs? I'm undecided on getting 2 10s the new fi x, ssa gcons or sa-10.

Will it be able to handle more then just 750rms? Will the coils be copper or aluminum?

An estimate on when they could be released I'm really interested In these subs? I'm undecided on getting 2 10s the new fi x, ssa gcons or sa-10.

Will it be able to handle more then just 750rms? Will the coils be copper or aluminum?

Edited by An-i-no

Lol wow I have read that I'm not stupid I'm just trying to get just a bit more info to see if I want to wait for these subs or what. I know is not info that will kill you guys to give. Infact it could help for does looking for new subs can hold off on buying any to get these. Can you atleast say a ballpark guess of when they could be ready? Like sometime November or December or something like this to have an idea. Please?

There is absolutely no info to give. No one on here knows anymore than you do. They don't like to hype there products beforehand, hell.. not even a release date. It will just show up on the site once they are ready.

Lets just say it'll give most other comparable Chinese companies a run for their money...

Ok ok. I just want to get something made in the USA so now is just down on to the ssa gcons or fi x. But would really like to know about when or just say if during fall winter or spring? I would like to own fi subs. My friend had 3 fi x subs on his integra and they slammed and would like to have some of these the new version of them. Bt not sure just yet because I also like the ssa gcon sub. So when the fi x come out I want to compare specs of them and see which would be better for me...please? :)

Couple of weeks. As mentioned in other posts, we normally dont say anything about products until parts are machined and ready to go. In this case, the parts have been sitting for months, but we have had far too many other OEM obligations to make the push (not too mention it was slated to be released with a new site and other items several months back).

We will have it up shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Scott

Couple of weeks. As mentioned in other posts, we normally dont say anything about products until parts are machined and ready to go. In this case, the parts have been sitting for months, but we have had far too many other OEM obligations to make the push (not too mention it was slated to be released with a new site and other items several months back).

We will have it up shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Scott

can't wait!!!

I can't wait hope they are a bit cheaper then the ssa gcons if they are I will be getting a pair of 10" subs lol.

Patience is a virtue!!!

I hear they're selling them for $99 for a 12 with free shipping!

I wish.