FS: PPI phantom amps and more

Item(s) for Sale:

1. PPI p900.4

2. PPI P1000.1

3. MB Quart Onyx 1500.1

4. Soundstream LW4.500

5. Lanzar optix3b 3 way active crossover

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. Both in great condition, pictures are of them installed in my car. Barely any marks on them. I still have the plastic protecting the logo on them.

Specs are here:

Power-P900.4.html'>Precision Power P900.4 (p9004) 4-Channel Phantom Car Amplifier

2. Same as the two 4ch. Specs are here:

Precision Power P1000.1 (p10001) Monoblock Phantom Car Amplifier

3. In decent condition, got it in a trade, functions perfectly. I have the bass knob from an MBQ Discus amp that I can

include, not sure if it's the same thing. Specs:

Quart-ONX1.1500D.html'>MB Quart ONX1.1500D - ONYX

Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier/Amp

4. Pretty good condition, has scratch marks on them since this was a refurb item. Specs: channel-Amplifier-Refurbished/dp/B008AM4KZQ'>Amazon.com: Soundstream

Lw4.500 (Lw4500) Lil Wonder Iii Generation Lw3g 4-

channel 500w Amplifier Refurbished: Car Electronics

5. In great condition also, I believe I still have the bass knob for this xover if I look hard enough for it, but no guarantees. Specs: Lanzar - OPTIX3B - Optidrive 3 Way Electronic Crossover Network w/Remote Bass Boost Level Control

Price:

1. 180 +Shipping each amp FIRM

2. 180 +shipping FIRM

3. 150 shipped OBO

4. 85 shipped

5. 60 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Depends on where you are, some shipping fees are included, some are not. Btw, I still have the original boxes for the phantom amps and can ship with them with all everything that came with them.

The only trade I would be interested in is for a Zed Leviathan amp, this is the sole purpose of me clearing everything out. So please, no trade unless you have that amp.

Item Pictures:

1 &2: photo-6.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Yes, these are still currently installed in my car.

3. photo-1.jpg

4. DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

5. photo-7.jpg

I have plenty of refs over on ca.com under the same username so don't worry about dealing with me. I have 100% feedback

Any questions you can email me or contact me through cell. Five 62- three nine 6- 67 seven two

Edited by dragnix

I love my Phantom amps, lots of power from a tiny footprint. My components sound fantastic as well running off the 2 channel, I wish I had the 4 channel to go active.

On a side note, I believe the P1000.1 actually puts out 1200wrms @ 1 ohm.

GLWS

I love my Phantom amps, lots of power from a tiny footprint. My components sound fantastic as well running off the 2 channel, I wish I had the 4 channel to go active.

On a side note, I believe the P1000.1 actually puts out 1200wrms @ 1 ohm.

GLWS

Thanks, they are great amps, I just wanna go a different route though. Perhaps you can buy the 4ch. and go 3way active front stage, that's what I was doing with my 2 4ch. :D

You only have the p900? I was interested in the mb quart or ppi1000

Sign in to follow this