krb1991

need help with single cab truck not wanting shallow mounts

Will have the bench seats all the way up. Am lookin for two tens or two twelvea ported not sure if twelves will fit. Look at fi bl alpine type rs or sa. Please help money isnt an issue

Edited by krb1991

What is your max depth?

The sundown Sd series was made for tight locations. There isn't a pole vent so you can damn near put it on the wall.

Sweet what do u recommend? 2 tens or could i fit 12s not sure on the measuremnts just a small single cab with bench seats i could post pics or something im tryin to slam this bitch out lol

It's best to go with a smaller sub in an optimal enclosure vs trying to squeeze bigger subs into an enclosure too small.

From here you need to figure out how much space you have and provide solid measurements. Then you can determine what would best fit your needs. You'd be surprised how much a port eats cubes. The box I'm working on now the port itself is 3 cubes. Not that yours would be that big, just saying.

Oh of course bro im good at the installs and shit but not measuring. Ill look it up online and see how much space a single cab tacoma has. Id have the seats all the way up. Had my friend build me a beast box but i moved so id have to find someone who could do it. Could i just tell u measurements and u help me figure it out? U got a cell?

Um, no. You have it backwards. UNTIL you have the box mocked up really accurately you shouldn't be shopping for drivers.

Not a difficult thing to do sir.

1. measuring tape
  2. pen/pencil
  3. paper
  4. Measure W/H/D
  5. post said numbers here.

Not a difficult thing to do sir.

1. measuring tape
  2. pen/pencil
  3. paper Smartphone with notes app.
  4. Measure W/H/D
  5. post said numbers here.