Austin863

WTB SAZ 3500w amp

Im looking at getting 2 XCON 18's and im looking for a bigger amp need a 3500w i like the saz so if i can get one for a good price why not if there is a referb i can get for something around 5-700 bucks thatd be good

Edited by Austin863

I do not think you will be able to get that much power for that price in a Sundown amplifier. A couple of months ago I sold my SAZ2500 for $550. If your budget has to stay around $500, there is nothing wrong with giving those XCON's a smaller amount of power. They will sound great and get loud very easy.

The Crescendo 3500's go for about 500 used though.

I do not think you will be able to get that much power for that price in a Sundown amplifier. A couple of months ago I sold my SAZ2500 for $550. If your budget has to stay around $500, there is nothing wrong with giving those XCON's a smaller amount of power. They will sound great and get loud very easy.

it doesn't have to stay around 500 but somewhere close would be nice. i wanna put the rms power to it. but i was just seeing what offers i could get i dont need to buy it right now nor do i have the money too.

i have a 4500D ... but if thats too much for ya i have a friend that will buy mine if he can sell his 3000D

i have a 4500D ... but if thats too much for ya i have a friend that will buy mine if he can sell his 3000D

what are you looking at for a price? and whats the amp SAZ?

what are you looking at for a price? and whats the amp SAZ?

I believe all the big sundown amps are the SAZ.

saz 4500d 800

saz 3000d 600 i think he said.

Ill see what i need john thanks for the offer. Yeah they are Nem i was just making sure thats the kind of amp he was talking about :P

You missed the SAZ-3000d selling craze :(

Got rid of mine for $500.

It would be quite lucky to find a 3500d for that much though

Best of luck to you!

You missed the SAZ-3000d selling craze sad.png

Got rid of mine for $500.

It would be quite lucky to find a 3500d for that much though

Best of luck to you!

Thanks but like i said anything close to 500 id take i just done like the idea of spending 1,200 on a new one hahahahah you know what i mean

you can get a new in the box BC3500 for $670.00 thats what i would do thay are dam good amps for the $$$$$$$$$

you can get a new in the box BC3500 for $670.00 thats what i would do thay are dam good amps for the $$$$$$$$$

yeah i know im pricing a little bit of everything thanks for the consideration! :)

Hey I have an saz-3500 for sale there are a few scratches here and there if you are interested still I'd be willing to let it go pretty reasonably.

Hey guys if anyone has a extra recon laying around for a gcon (which is probably highly unlikely.) let me know im trying to save a little money here if i can get a new one for a little under store cost it would be nice. thanks guys.

You are probably the only one who has beat a gcon into submission.

the gcon isnt ready to quit just yet hah.

4500s are beast amps Edited by leonfowler

got my saz3000 for salr. gas otigiinal box eiyh bass knob. asking $500 sgipped lmk

having a bit of trouble typing?

having a bit of trouble typing?

sorry i was at work with work gloves on trying to type on my phone lol. im about to throw the amp up here for sale now. lmk if ur intrested. like i said, comes with origional box and bass knob.