jonbearsmt

change my seats to black or no.

change my seats to black?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. change my seats or leave them be.

• black leather
    • leave it tan,

ok so my drivers seat is wearing. when i got the car two years ago it had a small rip and its not gonna get any better,. BUT

my car is kinda themed black and gold .

so i was thinking i found some seats from an 06 with 30K on it, and they are black leather....

the dash door panels and every thing else would stay light tan, i was just thinking the new seats,and them being black would tie in the outside. to the inside...... tell me what ya think.

these are the black seats

lincolnleather.jpg

lincolnback.jpg

and this is my car.

Picture191.jpg

Picture190.jpg

and this is the out side of my car for those who dont know... alot of new people on here now... and i dont update my build log.

166930_165196910256199_100002976739740_254935_405134782_n.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

please VOTE

Edited by bigjon

I like the black.

seats only mind you .... everything else will remain tan.

I know It's hard to picture but the more I think about it the more I'm thinking keep the tan.

very hard to picture.. either it will look nice and custom.. or like i but the wrong color seats in my car!! thats why i cant decide on my own ....

wish i could photo shop

I think if you do the seats, floor mats, and some other small pieces in black you would be ok.

i like that idea i could do floor mats and the pull handles if i can find them in black on ebay.. the guy wont separate them from the door panels im sure,.

one thing i noticed, in my car my arm rest opens up, and storage space and a must, in the black interior the arm rest does not open......

how would it look with tan arm rest, and center portion with the black seats. would it help tie the tanof the rest of the interior back in to the seats or look out of place.

just the seats black would look out of place imo but if ya can add some black parts here & there through out the interior i would say it would come together

just the seats black would look out of place imo but if ya can add some black parts here & there through out the interior i would say it would come together

Same feeling.

i like that idea i could do floor mats and the pull handles if i can find them in black on ebay.. the guy wont separate them from the door panels im sure,.

one thing i noticed, in my car my arm rest opens up, and storage space and a must, in the black interior the arm rest does not open......

how would it look with tan arm rest, and center portion with the black seats. would it help tie the tanof the rest of the interior back in to the seats or look out of place.

Is it an option to put the seats in and see before you buy? It might look real good.

You could probably wrap your arm rest in some black leather.

arent the black seats going to be even hotter on hot summer days ?

arent the black seats going to be even hotter on hot summer days ?

That is the only thing that I don't like about mine.

voted.

My leather seats get really hot during hot days, but it also "bakes" the vehicle as well, making it very uncomfortable. Every since I've tinted my windows with ceramic tint, there has been a huge difference in the temperature.

Will the center console remain tan?

Maybe get some black trash bags and put them over the seats, might give you an idea of how it will look.

I know It's hard to picture but the more I think about it the more I'm thinking keep the tan.

I'd say black as well, but wouldn't keep EVERYTHING else the same. Just a couple pieces to make it look like it was done more on purpose.