Tirefryr

Classifieds Rules.

1. You MUST have at least 25 posts of worthy contribution to use the classifieds sections. Certain exceptions will be made, but only at Admin's discretion.

2. NO DEALERS!

3. All items must have photos and please include a sheet of paper with your screen name in the photo.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PHOTOS, DO NOT POST YOUR THREAD. WAIT TO POST UNTIL YOU HAVE THE PHOTOS.

4. No "feelers" or interest threads. EIther you are selling it or not.

5. All items must include a price. No auctions, no guessing.

6. NO POST DUMPING! If you don't like a price, item, or seller, keep it to yourself.

7. Combine multiple items in one post. Do not post a separate thread for every item.

i apologize ill get some pics of the thing when i have a chance and if you want to delete please be my guest

Guess I cover everything but the amount of posts, what do want me to do make up B.S. to discuss before I can sell something?

Since this is what you originally posted, absolutely do NOT do that.  That is a quick way to get your stuff locked.  The proper way to have handled this would have been to PM ADMIN and ask for permission since that is what number 1 is all about. 

Now with that being said, what you did here was draw attention to yourself, so now, the mod staff can look and see that you have had numerous posts since posting this and we can assume you are building your post count simply to sell your goods.  What would you do if you were a moderator?

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's no image adder on the posts

When you hit 25 posts, I believe you can use the member gallery here to upload here if you want.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

There's no image adder on the posts

When you hit 25 posts, I believe you can use the member gallery here to upload here if you want.

At  the moment I'm not allowed to upload images in my gallery or change my status. Ive tried on all three of my devices.