red2chfd

Crazy Hair at the Cockrell Hill car show and soundoff

No, and they are awful to boot.

Find nearest highway. Next place oneself in that highway. Finally wait.

crazy2.jpg

The camera "swirls", stop it, please.

I loved the video. If only there were more.

Horrible videos, horrible installs, shitty boxes, what more could we ask for......

Go jump start a car with some jumper cables or install some used kicker cvr's in some poor bastards car. Lol

Your single huh.

Thanks for the love guys and watching my videos. I'll keep it up just for yall. Sorry for the bad pic I forgot to comb my hair.

Post on more shitty video without being more productive to the forum, as if you could even if you tried, and I PROMISE you will be banned.

This is just wasting space here.

Post on more shitty video without being more productive to the forum, as if you could even if you tried, and I PROMISE you will be banned.

This is just wasting space here.

he already did.

Not adding any value to this site will get you banned if you keep it up.

Why would you guys go this far just to be dicks?? What did Bill ever do to you? If you don't like his videos, just stop watching..

You know, I can remember a time when all of us in this damn thread contributed some bullshit nonsense to the site. Thank goodness we aren't a bunch of snobs who think we're better than others. The posts in here disgust me actually.

If you don't like his videos, don't watch them. YOU have a choice.

IF anyone should be banned, ah, fuck it.

You know, I can remember a time when all of us in this damn thread contributed some bullshit nonsense to the site. Thank goodness we aren't a bunch of snobs who think we're better than others. The posts in here disgust me actually.

IT SHOULD BE ME :D

dang guys.. i just joined a few days ago. ive never felt so much hostility in a forum before. ill see my way out.

dang guys.. i just joined a few days ago. ive never felt so much hostility in a forum before. ill see my way out.

It's actually a shame that all the posts in this thread turned out the way they did as they aren't an accurate representation of this board.

Normally it's exactly the opposite. sleep.png

I will admit I occasionally make borderline troll posts however.

Edited by stefanhinote

It's actually a shame that all the posts in this thread turned out the way they did as they aren't an accurate representation of this board.

Normally it's exactly the opposite. sleep.png

I will admit I occasionally make borderline troll posts however.

this is all true.

but i wont have someone using their first post to tell me what i should do.... if you wanna contribute then follow the rules, and introduce your self newbie. then maybe you can try to persuade me and my thoughts.

x2, shit just keeps getting worse and worse around here

I like how there was no fuss made about Jp getting banned, though another user follows the exact same routine, and now we're all bad ppl for attempting to get a member to benefit the community vs spamming videos.

I like how there was no fuss made about Jp getting banned, though another user follows the exact same routine, and now we're all bad ppl for attempting to get a member to benefit the community vs spamming videos.

JP is JP-that's reason enough.

And JP was promoting his site which sells a lot of the same things that SSA does. I won't retract my statement about the quality of the videos, but this thread did get a bit crazy for no reason.

im done,

i got nothing more to say.