red2chfd

Crazy Hair at the Cockrell Hill car show and soundoff

I like how there was no fuss made about Jp getting banned, though another user follows the exact same routine, and now we're all bad ppl for attempting to get a member to benefit the community vs spamming videos.

Not even remotely close.

I like how there was no fuss made about Jp getting banned, though another user follows the exact same routine, and now we're all bad ppl for attempting to get a member to benefit the community vs spamming videos.

Not even remotely close.

Seems like the exact same thing. Why because crazy hair doesn't have his own site YET? Do you not think his goal is the same thing?

At least the JP vids were decent. I thought this was a place to voice your opinion? Seems like only one person here disagrees....

If I post ten videos of my bare white ass while wearing flip flops with a beeper will that be ok?

Not even remotely close.

Seems like the exact same thing. Why because crazy hair doesn't have his own site YET? Do you not think his goal is the same thing?

At least the JP vids were decent. I thought this was a place to voice your opinion? Seems like only one person here disagrees....

If I post ten videos of my bare white ass while wearing flip flops with a beeper will that be ok?

Very true, and JP did have an awesome haircut.

Edited by stefanhinote

Not even remotely close.

You stuck your foot in your mouth right there. You, just as others have, made an assumption. Admin bans people. Admin does not come out and make a post and say why they ban people, yet people THINK they know.

This guy has done nothing wrong. He doesn't cause any trouble, just posts his videos. People assume he is doing it for whatever reason they want. He's doing nothing wrong, violating no TOS, unlike another previous member who keeps being mentioned.

Now, feel free to post whatever and however many videos you want to as long as you don't violate the TOS, and by posting your bare white ass, you would be in violation.

Bare white female ass only.

Not even remotely close.

You stuck your foot in your mouth right there. You, just as others have, made an assumption. Admin bans people. Admin does not come out and make a post and say why they ban people, yet people THINK they know.

This guy has done nothing wrong. He doesn't cause any trouble, just posts his videos. People assume he is doing it for whatever reason they want. He's doing nothing wrong, violating no TOS, unlike another previous member who keeps being mentioned.

Now, feel free to post whatever and however many videos you want to as long as you don't violate the TOS, and by posting your bare white ass, you would be in violation.

Not quite sure how I stuck my foot in my mouth? Lol

Is the guy a supporting member? Is the guy a approved Vendor? Because he sure does promote his LLA in every single post. It was made very clear why JP was banned, he was becoming a competitor or at least in the eyes of the powers that be, how may views or dumb kids that follow before crazy hair does the same thing? I highly doubt he would be remotely capable but still, no different.

Honestly I don't care, I just said his videos suck. I'm not some Internet sheriff that is even suggesting what a site should do. Good luck and I will stay out of this thread from now on but the fact remains, his videos suck.

Not even remotely close.

Is the guy a supporting member? Is the guy a approved Vendor? Because he sure does promote his LLA in every single post. It was made very clear why JP was banned, he was becoming a competitor or at least in the eyes of the powers that be, how may views or dumb kids that follow before crazy hair does the same thing? I highly doubt he would be remotely capable but still, no different.

Honestly I don't care, I just said his videos suck. I'm not some Internet sheriff that is even suggesting what a site should do. Good luck and I will stay out of this thread from now on but the fact remains, his videos suck.

I would have to agree with Swift.

DId Aaron or Mark come on here and say, "JP was banned for this or that?" No, so when you say, "It was made very clear why JP was banned," that is another assumption, hence my foot in the mouth comment.

Yes many people are aware of some of the reasons that led to his banning, however there may be but two people in this thread who know every reason. Everything else is purely speculation.

DId Aaron or Mark come on here and say, "JP was banned for this or that?" No, so when you say, "It was made very clear why JP was banned," that is another assumption, hence my foot in the mouth comment.

Yes many people are aware of some of the reasons that led to his banning, however there may be but two people in this thread who know every reason. Everything else is purely speculation.

I don't know I just saw it under your avatar. Weird that you're banned and can post???

I havent recieved a warning or pm or anything? All I do is share my videos, I dont troll or anything

That is just it, you only come over to spam your D4S logo all over your videos. We do not approve of this type of behavior. You are only here to promote you own site. We don't let anyone else get away with this, and you shouldn't be any exception.

If you remove all of your logos etc in your video's we have no problem with you posting them here.

I am sure you can understand this, it would be like us coming to your site simply to promote our store or subwoofer line with out paying your vendor fee's etc.

Especially since you have now moved up to "competitor" status selling XS Power, I am sure you see where we are coming from. We protect the house we built here.

Maybe you should remove your foot? Lol

I don't know I just saw it under your avatar. Weird that you're banned and can post???

I havent recieved a warning or pm or anything? All I do is share my videos, I dont troll or anything

That is just it, you only come over to spam your D4S logo all over your videos. We do not approve of this type of behavior. You are only here to promote you own site. We don't let anyone else get away with this, and you shouldn't be any exception.

If you remove all of your logos etc in your video's we have no problem with you posting them here.

I am sure you can understand this, it would be like us coming to your site simply to promote our store or subwoofer line with out paying your vendor fee's etc.

Especially since you have now moved up to "competitor" status selling XS Power, I am sure you see where we are coming from. We protect the house we built here.

Again, does this state EVERY reason he was banned? NO. Were you privileged to moderator or admin discussions about this? NO. Again, this is not similar in any regards to the OP here aside from the fact that both were posting videos.

FInally, for me to remove my foot would first require me to insert it, which I have not done.

Not quite sure how I stuck my foot in my mouth? Lol Is the guy a supporting member? Is the guy a approved Vendor? Because he sure does promote his LLA in every single post. It was made very clear why JP was banned, he was becoming a competitor or at least in the eyes of the powers that be, how may views or dumb kids that follow before crazy hair does the same thing? I highly doubt he would be remotely capable but still, no different. Honestly I don't care, I just said his videos suck. I'm not some Internet sheriff that is even suggesting what a site should do. Good luck and I will stay out of this thread from now on but the fact remains, his videos suck.
DId Aaron or Mark come on here and say, "JP was banned for this or that?" No, so when you say, "It was made very clear why JP was banned," that is another assumption, hence my foot in the mouth comment. Yes many people are aware of some of the reasons that led to his banning, however there may be but two people in this thread who know every reason. Everything else is purely speculation.
That is just it, you only come over to spam your D4S logo all over your videos. We do not approve of this type of behavior. You are only here to promote you own site. We don't let anyone else get away with this, and you shouldn't be any exception. If you remove all of your logos etc in your video's we have no problem with you posting them here. I am sure you can understand this, it would be like us coming to your site simply to promote our store or subwoofer line with out paying your vendor fee's etc. Especially since you have now moved up to "competitor" status selling XS Power, I am sure you see where we are coming from. We protect the house we built here.
Again, does this state EVERY reason he was banned? NO. Were you privileged to moderator or admin discussions about this? NO. Again, this is not similar in any regards to the OP here aside from the fact that both were posting videos. FInally, for me to remove my foot would first require me to insert it, which I have not done.

ok ok ok!.

i love your videos,.... i just fapped to this one,

Jon, how do you do this, "fapping" you speak of? Could you show me?

Edited by Sencheezy

Ok, wow, I missed this topic. Totally derailed. How about we close it, and if the OP would like to contribute to the site, that would be great too.