SMpaintball78

1 jl w7 10 & jl 500/1 vid.

got a little video in today after cleaning the truck. the sub is in the new box and amp settings are to jl's specs. sounds clean and loww wink.png very very loud for 1 10 especially lol. box wasa designed by allen and it is 1.5cubes net tuned @ 34hz. cant wait to get my other w7 10 in on another 500/1. please comment!

Edited by Lantz

dafuq?

:noob:

:fail:

I thought it was a for sale thread. :P

I thought it was a for sale thread. tongue.png

lol nooo

are you going to run seperate boxes for the subs? i had a 12w7 off of a jl 1000/1 in my blazer and it sounded great but i wasn't happy with the amount of money i spent. for the $1500 i spent on sub and amp, i could have had a much cleaner hitting sub and louder.

install looks great as does the truck. i do love my jl equipment but really wish there was more to it for the price paid

lol only reason i got the w7s is because i got a UNGODLY deal on both... and yes seperate boxes.

lol only reason i got the w7s is because i got a UNGODLY deal on both... and yes seperate boxes.

makes complete sense then. if able to steal these from someone, they are worth it but don't do it for me, blame Ramrod on here for ruining them for me haha. had mine and loved it until i heard the one zcon in his jimmy..

keep it all going though man. looks great

lol i miss my zcon dearly :( i had 1 15 in 3.5cubed tuned @29hz (sounds AMAZING) then switched to 2 zcon 12's in 6 cubes tuned to 26hz (LOWWWW) on 1 aq3500. best subs out there for the price IMO. i just wanted something smaller.

I thought it was a for sale thread. tongue.png

Ha, it is. :P

Deflated boner?