djm4rshm2llow

Is an email with an update too much to ask?

Shipped my n2 motor to fi. It was delivered and signed for July 20th. One month later, 5 emails to fi... nothing. I have been very patient and very polite. Could I please have an update?

My email is djm4rshm2llow@gmail.com for fi staff.

I would marked that address as spam if it was me.

You might want to create a more business professional account for future refrences.

You might want to create a more business professional account for future refrences.

Why? He's not the seller, who gives a shit what his email is.

Why? He's not the seller, who gives a shit what his email is.

Not just for here, but in general. I think a name like that could easily deter any attention.

Response to this thread

Sorry _____________________ We have been very busy and short handed. Please hold tight as we try to quickly resolve this issue.

Thank you

Fi

Sometimes emails are sent to spam based on the address. It is a good possibly that is what may have happened to yours.

Another option is to send it to Shawn@ficaraudio.com

Honestly i dont give a shit what yall think of my email. I do have a more professional email. This has nothing to do with me though. I have patiently waited the 15 business days and then some. How hard is it to just let a customer know wtf is going on? Scott answered my first email originally. But once they have my 250 bucks and a 200 dollar motor floating around, theres no reply.

I assure you i will not let this drag on past my 45 day claim chance on paypal.

What happened to your motor?

Is it shifted or something?

Your in good hands no need to think you are getting ripped off.

Responses to emails we are fresh out of. Swift kicks in the ass for something to do while we wait we have in stock.

All jokes aside, it is the summertime. This is when the majority of competitions take place, and it keeps most manufacturers VERY busy. I agree you have been patient, but like Nem said, you are in good hands.

J

This sucks man hopefully it shows up at your door step sooner than you are starting to think it will.

Well since this accomplished nothing, I figured I would try emailing again.

Where is my order? Its been over a month and I haven't got so much as a hint on what the status of my order is. I have emailed a total of 5 times, with only one reply since this process begun. Regardless, I have been very patient as i have heard it can be a lengthy process. One month later I am becoming a bit irritaded. How difficult is it to send an email/phone call/ text/ letter/ carrier pigeon?!

I paid for this order on July 13th. You recieved and signed for my btl n2 motor on July 20th. In the box of my n2 motor was a printout of anything and everything that had any remote thing to do with this. I have followed all the (shotty) guidelines to the tee aswell as watched all of your videos to make sure i did everything correctly.

If I do not have a tracking number or a damn good excuse of why I have gotten such poor customer service by August 24th, I will be filing a claim with paypal.

Sincerely Pissed Off,

Jordan Knoblauch

A month wait is very common. It's not like you're the only one out there who has waited that long. It's usually a three week business day waiting time. recones are done once a week in the order they were recieved.

still nothing.

Do you think a small company has someone just watch emails?

I have owned multiple sets of FI subs but browsing through the forum these days it seems as if FI customer service has fell off. I wonder if alot of customers are having issues with the company these dyas? i never had an issue but then again this was at the beginning of the year.

still nothing.

They should be returning emails daily, especially this kind. If you get 20 emails a day, how many will you have if you wait days and days to look at them? Thats ALOT of unhappy people. Not a good way to run a business.

FWIW I have always recieved a return email within 24-48hrs. Even when I had BS questions.

still nothing.

They should be returning emails daily, especially this kind. If you get 20 emails a day, how many will you have if you wait days and days to look at them? Thats ALOT of unhappy people. Not a good way to run a business.

FWIW I have always recieved a return email within 24-48hrs. Even when I had BS questions.

Thats why I buy SSA subs. Much better support.

lol

I figured Shawn would have seen this by now. I am not sure what is going on with this one.

I figured Shawn would have seen this by now. I am not sure what is going on with this one.

I agree Fi is usually not this slow.