dosha

Fi BL10" vs sundown 10"z.v3

I was wondering what would be the better sub for SPL use?

I would be more concerned with the enclosure.

also, NEVER change font color... unless it's to RED....

enclosure, power, tuning... all those play a role... But I'm gonna say Xcon for now....

also depends if you will get the 4" coil version of the Fi

I want two 10 "subwoofers and choosing only the 10" subwoofers. Сoil in 10" subs 3"

port any of those subs... and be happy....

are you competing???

I do not know which of them (Sundown or Fi) better choice)))

I'd like to see you answer questions that have been asked first... Otherwise no one can help or want to help really... Also there are no VS threads really allowed bro...

You give more info and we'll give more answers... There isn't any brand that you can say is indefinitely better than the other here....

Fi BL offers coils for daily driving or SPL, both are aluminum I would imagine because of the subs power handling...I don't think they offer the 4" coil on BL anymore it was kind of a guuinea pig for the sp4 I believe...

You guys are correct, the 4" coil BL is no longer. We do offer a daily or spl version of the BL though. Personally if you ask me, the spl version of the BL10 is monster!

what about the ohms.? and wat would the port provide.

Wow, can you fail any harder. Perhaps you should just go to Best Buy and ask the same question regarding two of their subs. You'll get a boner answer, but if you aren't willing to try to actually express what you want to do that is all you deserve.

To tickle you into the right direction, I'll give you a hint. You are asking about equipment without ANY description of the things that will actually make the difference.

Wow, can you fail any harder. Perhaps you should just go to Best Buy and ask the same question regarding two of their subs. You'll get a boner answer, but if you aren't willing to try to actually express what you want to do that is all you deserve.

To tickle you into the right direction, I'll give you a hint. You are asking about equipment without ANY description of the things that will actually make the difference.

It's been my experience as a public educator that people can, and do indeed, fail harder.

It's been my experience as a public educator that people can, and do indeed, fail harder.

Okay, boner answer then.

Fi > Sundown

I like companies that do their designs & build under their own eyes. Manufacturing when tied to engineering is helpful in not only quality control but other factors.

Although unlike most boner answers, that is a good one.

Indeed, holy fuck.

Indeed, holy fuck. http://www.soundsolu...__fromsearch__1

I almost felt bad jacking the thread to salmon, but I couldn't help myself. I cut the guy a little slack because he is from Columbia and English isn't his first language.

Indeed, holy fuck.

I think I'm eating surf and turf for dinner tonight now... Now if you're really running a saz3500 and you want a 1 ohm load grab two BLs with dual 1 ohm (or dual 4 ohm but its D1 rite?) to achieve the correct impedance. This woofer HAS TO BE PORTED so be sure to get a good box built. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! a good enclosure leads to good sound. If you don't have proper electrical support, don't even bother running high powered amps or you will burn them up

398424_773034500676_1778377277_n.jpg

Grass fed Filet and salmon with Japanese sweet potatoes... Thanks for the dinner inspiration lol

Replace the grass fed with corn fed, turn on the heat way sooner when cooking the beef, and cook the salmon way less.

Curious where you found Japanese sweet potatoes though. I rarely ever see those around :(

Replace the grass fed with corn fed, turn on the heat way sooner when cooking the beef, and cook the salmon way less.

Curious where you found Japanese sweet potatoes though. I rarely ever see those around :(

My buddy has been on the paleo diet for a few years so he's all into his omega-3 fatty acids hence the grass fed beef n fancy potatoes. I didn't actually know that corn fed beef had like 60% more omega 6s but i guess I don't care either lol. But he was coming over for that meal so I kinda had to cater to him. He brought the potatoes I think he got them from a farmers market close by...

We cooked the filets only to an internal temperature of 160. I like it bleeding :) salmon was overcooked tho. Did a foil pouch on the grill and forgot about it while trolling **** lol

They bleep out car audio classifieds? It's non-profit! Lmfao

Curious where you found Japanese sweet potatoes though. I rarely ever see those around sad.png

My buddy has been on the paleo diet for a few years so he's all into his omega-3 fatty acids hence the grass fed beef n fancy potatoes. I didn't actually know that corn fed beef had like 60% more omega 6s but i guess I don't care either lol. But he was coming over for that meal so I kinda had to cater to him. He brought the potatoes I think he got them from a farmers market close by...

We cooked the filets only to an internal temperature of 160. I like it bleeding smile.png salmon was overcooked tho. Did a foil pouch on the grill and forgot about it while trolling **** lol

I cook mine to 105F and then let carry over bring it up to temp. 160 is well done.

No need for foil on the grill. Just make sure to oil the fish AND the grill. It won't stick.

Grass fed tastes like serious shit compared to corn fed. I'm a huge anti-proponent of grass fed lies.