Austin863

RG's Jeep Cherokee build log

Looks nice!

How come you decided to go with 1/2 the port area of the original plan? Was it because of space?

Yes space was the limiting factor. I wanted to do 1-18 but they wanted to use both.

There are 4-6"ports which is equal to one 12"or port. So it is on the lower side, but I was suprised when we had it on an AP 1500.1 at 2ohms.

Thank you.

Aha! I thought those were 4" and 15's lol. I didn't look back at the thread to refresh my memory.

Yep, that worked out real well then. I thought you only had 50 in^2 which was half of the original plans you had posted.

I also just noticed you did a round over looks like on the port end. Pretty cool.

Vids or it never played tongue.png

Great work Neal. Tell him to let me know when he's ready for the 4th order bp wall. Lol. I want a demo or it doesn't play. Should have .5 ohmed that AP. They love it.

Edited by fatjoe61682

how about no ohms :D haha

Aha! I thought those were 4" and 15's lol. I didn't look back at the thread to refresh my memory.

Yep, that worked out real well then. I thought you only had 50 in^2 which was half of the original plans you had posted.

I also just noticed you did a round over looks like on the port end. Pretty cool.

Vids or it never played tongue.png

I agree, vids or this never happened!

Great work Neal. Tell him to let me know when he's ready for the 4th order bp wall. Lol. I want a demo or it doesn't play. Should have .5 ohmed that AP. They love it.

Thanks Joe. I want a demo myself.

I know the AP would have taken .5 ok, but Austin needs a little more electrical to do that.

Did you yous get it hooked up in his jeep or did you talke him into letting you keep it in your van?

4th order and these youg guys will be bad. They would be deaf in a year.

hahaha no he has it hooked up in his jeep he said we was hookin up the door speakers and then it was done battery was ran and amp hooked up to the subs. but there will be vids either tonight or tomorrow! but deff more pics

hahaha no he has it hooked up in his jeep he said we was hookin up the door speakers and then it was done battery was ran and amp hooked up to the subs. but there will be vids either tonight or tomorrow! but deff more pics

How does it sound with more power? Did it fit alright? Come on you know I need details!

Keeping me in the dark will bring the evil out early as we are very close to October, you know................

042.jpg

An xs3400 up front with the big three upgrade. all 1/0 welding cable.041.jpg

Audiopipe ap3001d amp running the 2 RE sx @2 ohm taking 1000w ea.040.jpg

ngt extreme battery 100ah. running 2 amps one on the mids and highs and 1 on the 2 re sx'. again grounds are 1/0 welding cable.038.jpg

the 2 re sx' and ap30001d all mounted and ready to bounce

037.jpg036.jpgre sx' with the 4 6'' ports tuned @ 33hz boy does that sucker pound. this is the final build for the jeep as of now.

Hey they are old pictures!

We want the updated pictures!!!!!

shh i dont have new ones yet!

Well then get them slacker!!!!

If I only had time hahahaha

Wow I didn't realize how tall that box was.

Glad it all came together!

Might want to clean up the cable connections a little bit at the amp. They look a little gnarly.

So now. Its been a long time since an update was brought upon here. so i might as well do it since rg never gets on his forum account to update it. haha. But. He just recieved 2 fi bl 18's. He sold 1 because 2 was to much and he should have got 15's but hey. So now we have 1 fi bl 18 and a box in the making here is a few pics of the new box.

IMG_20130102_014922_zpsa66e49f1.jpg

IMG_20130102_014927_zps8858ed8e.jpg

IMG_20130102_014936_zps2039b7f7.jpg

Bare with me these pictures were taking with my android.