coobies5

Uh oh....Xcon cracked magnet

I have done this before to an xcon, set it down to hard on concrete. Cracked around the magnet.

We will get you fixed up though..

Would need to check with the build house, but did you check tracking or do you have it handy?

Would need to check with the build house, but did you check tracking or do you have it handy?

I have my receipt with the label number on it and I went to usps's track & confirm page and entered it, but it just says

VG714037716US

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Good 'ol USPS for ya.... lol

I have my receipt with the label number on it and I went to usps's track & confirm page and entered it, but it just says

VG714037716US

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Are there any other numbers on the receipt? That doesn't look like a tracking number...could be wrong though.

VG714037716US

Are there any other numbers on the receipt? That doesn't look like a tracking number...could be wrong though.

There is no other numbers on the receipt, but the receipt they gave me was for the insurance purposes, no tracking # which is usually a 9xxxxxxxxxxx or something like that. On the track & confirm it asks for the tracking number or label # and it clearly says label # - the numbers/letters I posted previous.

weird tracking numbers for UPS allways look like this

• 1Z9999999999999999
  • T9999999999

USPS does not include a tracking number UNLESS you purchase one. Especially if its flat rate.

if you search the label # on google, it comes up as a tracking number for usps though.....but then it says what i posted

oh USPS,.sorry, F me.

Law of averages..you will have some flawed magnets that will crack..it happens 1 out of every 3000 or so.

They'll get you fixed up, par for the course is the dipshit postal workers to try to ram the box into the postal box out on the street at the shop..in which it jams in there and we had a hell of a time trying to get it open.

This seems redundant on my part..

Many people keep saying USPS doesn't offer tracking or it doesn't work...

USPS only ALLOWS packages to have Tracking service put on it if using Express Mail DOMESTICALLY only!

For INT'L shipments, you can use Express, Priority or GXG(which is badass)

You cannot monitor tracking unless it's EXPRESS MAIL,

And that number does not fit my Express Mail chart at all.

You may be able to monitor tracking through Registered Mail but that's mostly used for letters, etc.. and that's also not a RM number either.

Edited by shizzzon

This seems redundant on my part..

Many people keep saying USPS doesn't offer tracking or it doesn't work...

USPS only ALLOWS packages to have Tracking service put on it if using Express Mail DOMESTICALLY only!

For INT'L shipments, you can use Express, Priority or GXG(which is badass)

You cannot monitor tracking unless it's EXPRESS MAIL,

And that number does not fit my Express Mail chart at all.

You may be able to monitor tracking through Registered Mail but that's mostly used for letters, etc.. and that's also not a RM number either.

THey offer it, you just have to pay for it.. it was ~1$ last time i shipped something.

Well regardless of all that, did the sub make it there or not, since I can't tell by my receipt from usps, lol. Just wanting to know for a peace of mind.

I spoke with Shawn last night, and I don't believe your's has arrived just yet.

I spoke with Shawn last night, and I don't believe your's has arrived just yet.

That's not good.....the receipt says along with the teller it was expected to get there on the 5th

Then go to your post office and request a printout of the current status of the shipment.

They can track all packages regardless of service purchased. There tracking system is just not available on a WAN and the tracking tool customer's use is different than what they can print for you which is far more detailed.

Rarely when one of our packages are overdue, it's because it was put on the wrong truck for whatever reason and bouncing around the country. When it's put on the wrong truck, every station must validate the shipping address so it's extremely unlikely it passes through 2 wrong destinations based on location.

So.. go check it out.

Then go to your post office and request a printout of the current status of the shipment.

They can track all packages regardless of service purchased. There tracking system is just not available on a WAN and the tracking tool customer's use is different than what they can print for you which is far more detailed.

Rarely when one of our packages are overdue, it's because it was put on the wrong truck for whatever reason and bouncing around the country. When it's put on the wrong truck, every station must validate the shipping address so it's extremely unlikely it passes through 2 wrong destinations based on location.

So.. go check it out.

Thanks, I'll check it out tomorrow and see what they can tell me.

Well I've been super busy with work and doing side jobs on the weekend that I haven't been able to go to the post office at all.

Just wondering if it finally got there or not, because I don't know the next time I'll be able to go to the post office and check it out.

Do you mean got to the factory?

Pretty sure they have it by now.

i recently purchased 2 12" ssa gcons and one of my magnets is cracked very simmilar to the way yours is. it is operating perfectly fine but it bugs me knowing its there.