oakteg21

new X series sub

I would like to know about when should we expect the new fi x series sub to arrive? and there price point?

Are you serious man?

An estimate on when they could be released I'm really interested In these subs? I'm undecided on getting 2 10s the new fi x, ssa gcons or sa-10.

Will it be able to handle more then just 750rms? Will the coils be copper or aluminum?

Not until they are ready to be sold will any info be released. smile.png

^^^ This in case people missed the post.

^^^ This in case people missed the post.

Dude I don't know you you don't know me leave it at that. I'm just looking for new subs And really want to try these and want to know about when will they be out that's all is it really too much to ask for???

Dude I don't know you you don't know me leave it at that. I'm just looking for new subs And really want to try these and want to know about when will they be out that's all is it really too much to ask for???

What does knowing you have to do with it. Your question has been answered already. Fi does not release information until they are ready to.

They can't even say about when they could be out? Just a simple question to have an idea of how much longer we have to wait. That's all dude. Nothing for you or anyone to be answering peoples questions with attitude. That's all I'm saying.

And really want to try these and want to know about when will they be out that's all is it really too much to ask for???

Yes, it is. You've already been told the information that's available. When Fi is ready to release the drivers, they'll release the information about them and availability. That's the way they've always done business, and I doubt they'll change their methods just for you. They don't release availability dates before they are ready to be released. When Fi is ready to sell the driver's, they'll let people know they're ready for purchase.

If you need drivers immediately, start looking at your other options.

They can't even say about when they could be out?

No, they can't, they don't and they won't. No matter how many times you ask. That's simply not how Fi operates. If you can't stand the wait, buy something else.

They can't even say about when they could be out? Just a simple question to have an idea of how much longer we have to wait. That's all dude. Nothing for you or anyone to be answering peoples questions with attitude. That's all I'm saying.

This was Shawn's answer to your question in the other thread you were asking this question in. If you want anymore info than that you will have to wait.

Very soon wink.png !

When the SP4's came out they literally just showed up on the website one day. No news, no buildup, no hype. They just appeared out of nowhere.

That's how Fi is. They don't talk about stuff. They just build it and sell it.

Meaning I just have to check there website every day then right?

Meaning I just have to check there website every day then right?

They will most likely announce it on SSA once they are ready.

Yeah Fi isn't great in the advertising apartment, you do sorta just have to check out their site once and a while. But I'd rather have a company that spends their time actually working on stuff vs. advertising and saying they're going to release things and then they never come out. Plus, by not saying when something is going to be released, they don't have to be rushed and can take their time refining it and release it when they're ready.

they dont need to be,. thats the point.... the shit sells its self.

no blue lights no chrome flames no bullshit. just results.

and as for not choosing to advertize thats how they can bring you a bad ass sub for a bad ass price, because they are not buying 2 pages adds in every car mag, and putting blue lights and chrome on their product.

they dont need to be,. thats the point.... the shit sells its self.

no blue lights no chrome flames no bullshit. just results.

and as for not choosing to advertize thats how they can bring you a bad ass sub for a bad ass price, because they are not buying 2 pages adds in every car mag, and putting blue lights and chrome on their product.

That's a very informative way of putting it...lol.gif

That makes sense thanks and putting it that way I prefer that to now lol

Can't wait hope they are cheaper then the ssa gcons I'm interested on a pair of 10"

I have had to many things go awry over the years in setting dates for products.

We simply drop product when we have parts machined and are ready to go.... but this one has been ready for several months and we were wanting to release it with a new site, new clothing, and other announcements. Problem is we became swamped with OEM work and had no time to do any of the above for ourselves. Since the site started having issues with multiple browsers the past couple of weeks, it needed a rush and a push to get "finished" even without the X and some polish to things (which is definitely not a fault of the we designer). We will get the X up in the next 2-3 weeks when I can find time to finally get proper photos taken.

Pricing will be good and the drivers are definitely solid. I have been very happy with them.

Thanks for your patience....

I guess so eventhough it sucks to wait

I waited 63 days with a 15" hole staring at me in my rearview for my N2 after I placed my order. It's worth the wait.