First 160+ db Trunk Car

survivor-i-lold.gif

449be883-b5f9-4360-904c-fbb5db9b4a93.gif

survivor-i-lold.gif

449be883-b5f9-4360-904c-fbb5db9b4a93.gif

Nice jerzy shore gif

Love the Jersey Shore GIF. lol haha

Heh... Awkwardness at its finest.

prime example of why you shouldn't trash talk. You never know who might drop in on the conversation.

I just find it funny that people are giving the guy shit for building a burp setup for a burp class. It's not a musical class, so who gives a fuck what he does otherwise. Don't be jealous that he's just louder than you with less gear, and get over yourselves.

I just find it funny that people are giving the guy shit for building a burp setup for a burp class. It's not a musical class, so who gives a fuck what he does otherwise. Don't be jealous that he's just louder than you with less gear, and get over yourselves.

I fully agree, he built it for a burp class, and as of now did it better than anyone else ever has.

I fully agree, he built it for a burp class, and as of now did it better than anyone else ever has.

For sure, and I wanted to congratulate him on being badass.

I see no awkwardness here.

We been going at it all day, it's kinda what we do.

How man people in here are doing less than 160 with more than double the cone area, double the power ect.

thats cause ppl actually care about playing music.... not ONLY burping..

How man people in here are doing less than 160 with more than double the cone area, double the power ect.

not if you're in a burping class :)

But he does. Hence why his car is built for it. Do people give dante ( I think that's his name, the 180+ vehicle) crap or congratulate him on what he accomplished. Its a world first and its pretty awesome

i've agreed from the beginning that it's cool what he did and not to take away from his accomplishments, but it's not anything that i like so i could care less. he's done a very good job at building his setup for what HE wanted. i don't think it's cool at all, but thats just me because i don't like burp vehicles. now if you can do over 150 on music then it's something that i like and get excited about. everybody has their own likes and dislikes. i don't like it

i've agreed from the beginning that it's cool what he did and not to take away from his accomplishments, but it's not anything that i like so i could care less. he's done a very good job at building his setup for what HE wanted. i don't think it's cool at all, but thats just me because i don't like burp vehicles. now if you can do over 150 on music then it's something that i like and get excited about. everybody has their own likes and dislikes. i don't like it

So you posted again to say you don't like it? I guess you missed the point that it's the first 160 from a trunk. Kinda like the first vehicle that did 180( which was not street legal in any way) yet the first 160 trunk is street legal. GTFO

I'm sure there is still a battery under the hood. I has to still play music, maybe not for a bunch if hours at full tilt. I imagine it has a decent alternator also. Get off the shit about it NOT being able to play music.

what do you do on the meter that's so fucking fantastic, that gives you the right to put down a 160 on burp or music.

Little shit heads ate just a bunch of haters they couldn't do shit.

And whose to say he couldn't swap port and put up decent numbers on music. I know ill get crap on the honda for it being a "burp" setup but that's what I bought it for. Although I will do my best to make it demo ready also. Not that anyone will be able to fit in it to get a demo lol

im jelly

what do you do on the meter that's so pucking fantastic, that gives you the right to put down a 160 on burp or music.

Little shit heads ate just a bunch of haters they couldn't do shit.

why don't you chill out and read a little slower. there, i highlighted it for youjon.gif Edited by ChILL

i just wanted to pop in and say.. guys.. lol ive built plenty of musical setups that will do 50s .. yes in the kick.. even have a 4dr impala with a trunk setup that has done just at a 50.8 in the kick with 2 15s and a rd d9.. tuned at 35hz daily beater.. most are walled cars. but i build 2-3 daily setups a month for people. i just dont have to much interest in building daily stuff for myself.. 12-15yrs ago i did.. and had it. im 33yrs old.. beating at the stop lights with my 3 kids in the car isnt a big deal to me lol i like building woofers,boxes..the mechanical side of this industry.. and testing and chasing scores. the tinkering with that is my attraction. so im sorry i compete in a spl burp class..and thats what i built for .. but it is what is and thats that..

Sounds good man. Congrats on being the first.

i just wanted to pop in and say.. guys.. lol ive built plenty of musical setups that will do 50s .. yes in the kick.. even have a 4dr impala with a trunk setup that has done just at a 50.8 in the kick with 2 15s and a rd d9.. tuned at 35hz daily beater.. most are walled cars. but i build 2-3 daily setups a month for people. i just dont have to much interest in building daily stuff for myself.. 12-15yrs ago i did.. and had it. im 33yrs old.. beating at the stop lights with my 3 kids in the car isnt a big deal to me lol i like building woofers,boxes..the mechanical side of this industry.. and testing and chasing scores. the tinkering with that is my attraction. so im sorry i compete in a spl burp class..and thats what i built for .. but it is what is and thats that..

i'm not knocking you at all. i think it's great that you achieved something that nobody else has been able to do at something that you really enjoy. i congratulate you with your accomplishment. There aren't too many people out there that can say they were the first to ever do something like this.

right on you looking for any more people for your team