Sign in to follow this  
MikeMartel

First 160+ db Trunk Car

Bass is bass 160 db is 160 db regardless if it "plays music" or not thats still loud as fuk and hard to do. Edward "UpGrade" is always testing and experimenting with his trunk settup just to reach the 155 mark.

Congrats and props on the 160.

I understand where everyone is coming from and some got into the bass game for many different reasons. What chilli is basically saying is yea ok 160db is loud but burping is something he isn't interested in. Like racing yea fast is fast but i like drag racing and some people like doing courses. Someone could have a world record track time in courses yea congrats! but I wouldn't give a fuck. Just as some wouldn't agree to build a car just for a 1/4. Just opinions being stated.

Edited by Nextiii

Bass is bass 160 db is 160 db regardless if it "plays music" or not thats still loud as fuk and hard to do. Edward "UpGrade" is always testing and experimenting with his trunk settup just to reach the 155 mark.

not true, 160 is hard as shit to get too, and need time, money, time, experience^4, and more time. but playing 160s on music is a whole different beast than a burped 160.

but congrats on the 160. woot.gif

not true, 160 is hard as shit to get too, and need time, money, time, experience^4, and more time. but playing 160s on music is a whole different beast than a burped 160.

but congrats on the 160. woot.gif

Your right on that... But what is confusing to me is people say "doing 160's on music" but what does that mean...? I can play 150's on music for 10 seconds... I'll even do 50's for 15 seconds. Is there a certain standard to be considered "being able to play music" at certain spl marks? Is 160 db playing 3 seconds of a song the same as playing 30 seconds of a song? I mean its still music being played...Or burping for 3 seconds and burping for 30 seconds...

Edited by orlando144

I don't see how anybody here can say anything. Nobody here is doing 160 on music or burp.