Sign in to follow this  
power-fanatic07

72 Chevelle FULLY Loaded

looks amazing!!!

That will be sweet! I love these cars.

Is that a crate motor or custom built? 350 or BB, looks like a SB in the pics? What trans are you running?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm an old school gear head at heart. My dad was a big time motor head.

Nice! Expensive!

I'm a Mopar guy, but I give you credit. That is a careful, skillful restoration. Very well done, sir.

sweet project , wilwood brakes ! and it looks like there will be a fair amount of audio in there or isnt that weldingcable in the third picture ?

Thank you for all the compliments but I can't take credit for all of it. Most of this was already done at a different shop. The owner of the Chevelle pulled it from the last shop because it took 2 years and over $100k just in labor.

We are going to fix the several mistakes that were made by the previous shop and finish the body work and paint. Headliners in Ft Worth will be doing the interior and audio/video installation.

The engine and tranny is custom built 502 BB and 700r4. Also, those are hoses in the third pic not wire.

We are done with our part. Leaving here tomorrow to have custom interior fabricated. Hood is slick both sides,custom fabricated square tubing internal frame. Realistic flames both sides of hood, rear cowl and deck lid. Over 90% of paint has been sanded and buffed slick. 10 coats of Glasurit clear coat ensure enough material is still on the car after color sand and buff.

Enough talk here are some pics.

Keeps getting nicer. Awesome paint job.

just holy shyt!!!