My link to check progress doesnt work

How can i chk to see whats going on with my sub or if its shipped yet

I ordered my sub on the 9th of august should be shipping soon

The link i was issued stopped working today

Mark is updating the store for Fi now.

How can i chk to see whats going on with my sub or if its shipped yet

I ordered my sub on the 9th of august should be shipping soon

The link i was issued stopped working today

You will have to email Fi at sales@ficaraudio.com for any orders on the old store, the new store is being installed and updated as I type.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You will have to email Fi at sales@ficaraudio.com for any orders on the old store, the new store is being installed and updated as I type.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Awesome! I can't wait to see the new store. They have been needing a new one for a while.

Thanx mark and aaron u guys are always on top of things

Like I just told you on the phone, Fi email will be DOWN until tomorrow, please email them tomorrow.

Thanks.

If you post up your order number (which looks like I-XXXXX/00) we can figure out whats going on.

New site is drastically different with respect to seeing where orders are. Itll be quite a bit easier shortly.

Thanks,

Scott

Order I-18207/00 dated 08/09/2012

Thanx scott u guys r have always been great when i had a problem w my q10 u guys took care of it. I know u guys have been busy thanx for taking the time to answer.

Edited by SLICK

Im not showing it as shipped. I will check with the shipping dept in the morning and try to post back or contact regarding order. If it hasnt shipped as of today, I am sure it will either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks for your patience.

Scott

I originally just wanted to know status of my order, I payed with Paypal on the old store from this email javier@advancedmachines.us on Aug 17th.

I haven't even received an email with an order number. Just my Paypal confirmation of payment.

Emails are still bouncing and to be honest, if it gets me the order status, I'd be happy to get your email working for you since who ever is doing this work now obviously needs a hand. (2 days now no email)

I can probably get you up and running in an hour.

please contact me javier@am59.net

If I don't hear back today I'm going to have to retract my payment. Its a shame I had to sign up to a forum to communicate with a company publicly. No phone number to call and no working email. I don't have the warm fuzzy feeling I had when I ordered my sub for my HT build project.

Your sub has shipped and is on the way to you. If you check your tracker, it will show that it is on the way. The email issue is out of my hands, Im just waiting on the email company to get it up and going. I do apologize about the inconvenience.

When i check my link it just sends me to the new site so i cant see the tracker

Pm link to tracker please

Edited by SLICK

Give me one moment, and I will get that right to you. I just need to log into the computer at work and get that for you. I will PM it to you momentarily.

thanks,

Shawn

Thanx shawn just need to make sure someone is here when it arrives

Pm'd info

Edited by SLICK

Also cant see order status with website change, just curious if everything is as planned

ordered on aug. 16th - Invoice number: I-18233/00

Thanks!