SMpaintball78

lets play a game lol

ok so im pretty much bored on this friday night and got a new build going. once again, i have came across a KILLER deal on a BRAND NEW sub and amp.. i figured ill make it intresting and let yall guess what it is haha...

amp:

IMAG0091.jpg

sub:

IMAG0092.jpg

notmuch to go off of but if i post anymore pics, itll be givin away lol. have fun!

Looks like an American Bass amp and some sort of Fi built sub (at least with Fi soft parts).

american bass is correct. but which one???? lol gotta keep it going since u already guessed the amp brand so soon haha

ahh vfl150.1 is correct! zcon 15 is not :/

Dont see any pics hard fuess but a ascendent audio mayhem just random.

SSA Doesn't use yellow spiders....trying to think of a company that does as well as using a 12 spoke

SSA Doesn't use yellow spiders....trying to think of a company that does as well as using a 12 spoke

SSA and Fi both use yellow spiders.

I've owned multiple Fi subs as well as this xcon now and none of them had a yellow spider

AA Mayhem

Nomex spiders are standard now.

I've owned multiple Fi subs as well as this xcon now and none of them had a yellow spider

We moved to all Nomex. I personally prefer them. Seem to hold up very well.

We moved to all Nomex. I personally prefer them. Seem to hold up very well.

when did u all switch? my buddys (caseys) zcon 15 had messed up. coil was still good but the spiders had let go... i was surprised.

anyways the sub is a brand new ssa zcon 18 on the american bass vfl150.1 in 7.5 cubes tuned to 31hz. should get loud in my truck.