ShawnFleming

We have switched from UPS to Fed Ex

Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update on our shipping. We have changed from UPS to Fed Ex. Now when you place your order, you will not get a tracking number until your order actually ships. Previously with UPS you would get the tracker as soon as your order was processed, so customers thought that there order had already shipped, when that was not the case, as we still had to machine all the parts and get it put together.

Just trying to let everyone know, what is going on in the world of Fi.

Thanks,

Shawn

Thanks for the heads up! I'm assuming this goes for SSA as well, or no? How is pricing effected?

Thanks, Rick

Good to know. Hopefully won't suffer too much in the wallet

Fedex is quite cheaper than UPS.

Sounds like this will work out better for your customers.

Maybe implement the option of adding shipping insurance? This way of FedEx damages a product during shipping it isn't on you or the customer.

Sounds like this will work out better for your customers.

Maybe implement the option of adding shipping insurance? This way of FedEx damages a product during shipping it isn't on you or the customer.

If insurance isn't included I'm sure most customers would pay to add it. I'd like to see the option if it isn't included.

With my FedeX account, it was automatically added on anything with a claimed value of $100 or more.

In my country FedEx is way faster than UPS. And their female employees are soo cute !!!

Nice mOve !

:-)

Can you ship some of these employees over here?

You don't have to add insurance on them.. I'll fix em.