Sign in to follow this  
altoncustomtech

FS - Sundown Audio SAE-1200D and FI SSD 18

Up for sale is my little brothers Sundown Audio SAE-1200D. He bought it used from someone on CA.COM a couple of years ago. We never got around to getting it installed and now he's hurtin' for cash.

When he received the amp it was not in the original packaging and did not have the remote bass knob included with it. The amp is rated 300wrms x 1 @ 4ohms, 600wrms x 1 @ 2 ohms and 1200wrms x 1 @ 1 ohm.

It's 6/10 cosmetically with scratches on the top and corners and is also missing the little white disk for the left RCA input, but as you'll see in the video it doesn't affect the connection.

It's 10/10 mechanically with all the setscrews in it and it worked great. In the video I had it connected to an old 8 ohm Logitech sub from my old Z-580 set that the amp went out of and I also connected it to my XCON at 1 ohm and it drove both with no issue at all.

He's asking $150 + shipping, we're in 47557 for those who want to figure shipping on their own.

I temporarily hooked it up to the Jimmy for testing since it was NEVER connected to anything after he got it, picks and a vid of that were taken and the vid will be posted up as soon as I can get it sized down, its 27Mb now.

DSCN0325.jpg

DSCN0326.jpg

This missing white disk.

DSCN0327.jpg

DSCN0329.jpg

DSCN0330.jpg

Pics of it connected and working.

DSCN0320.jpg

DSCN0321.jpg

DSCN0322.jpg

DSCN0323.jpg

Up for sale here is my little brothers fully loaded Fi SSD 18" D2 subwoofer. Like the SAE-1200D it's NEVER been connected, not for any reason ever. It's been stored in my closet since it was received except for taking it out to show to others. I'm not sure of the options that were available for them back then except for BP Power, but I do know we ordered it with all the options that were available and one of the pictures shows the BP Power plug at the top of the pole vent.

Fi Car Audio SSD 18" D2 fully loaded.

10/10 cosmetically and mechanically - it's only ever been handled by hands, NEVER mounted, NEVER powered.

He's asking $230 + shipping, 47557 is our zip for those who want to price shipping.

Here's the pictures of the sub.

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0333.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

It's been a week. I forgot to mention all dealings on this will go through me, you won't have to put up with him on this.

BUMP

It's been a week. I forgot to mention all dealings on this will go through me, you won't have to put up with him on this.

Price lowered to $230 plus shipping from 47557

BUMP

BUMP

230 was the original price you had listed lol. :P

BUMP

230 was the original price you had listed lol. tongue.png

I edited the OP.... biggrin.png

EDIT: Went back and changed the font to bold and red in color to show emphasis.

BUMP

As stated above, this is a NICE sub here. Never been used, never been mounted, never even seen power from a battery to do a polarity test. NEVER BEEN USED! This sub is also considerably more expensive new with all the options like this one has.

BUMP

BUMP

C'mon guys... I figured this would have sold fast. It's a great amp for a great price. If I had any use for it I would have bought it from him myself.

BUMP

BUMP

Can't believe this stuff isn't selling.

How much for the sundown 1200? Pm me about it, my zip is 36207. Why is it so scratched up and missing that white disk if its never been hooked up and it's been stored?

It was bought used. Every mark, scratch and imperfection on it was there when he got it. It's never left the closet in my house except for showing to someone or for pictures until I hooked it up to show that it works.

Just realized I never posted the video. Watch and judge for yourself. LPF was turned all the way up, SSF all the way down, and gain about half way just like the photos above.

http://s889.beta.pho...CN0324.mp4.html

th_DSCN0324.jpg

Not a great video, but it does demonstrate it working.

It seems to work just fine. Without installing it in the Jimmy or Van I can't do much else to test it or prove it.

Looks pretty good. Zero distortion? I bet it slams any sub you put on it

Everything has some inherent distortion in it, in some shape or form, even if it's barely measurable.

It was pushing that poor 8" beyond it's limits. Between that and the horrible quality of the mics they put in these cameras I hear a lot of distortion. Now, when I was standing there recording it, as long as I didn't push that free air 8" beyond it's limits it sounded fine.

I bet it would drive just about anything just fine. I have no direct experience with it tho since we've never actually installed it, aside from what we did for the video and pictures.

I was thinking of putting it on a t1d2 12. All the amps the shop were gonna sell me were double this price....

Resurrecting this from the depths.  

Still have both the sub and amp sitting in the closet waiting for a good home, both still in the exact same condition they were when the thread was started, and still asking the same price for both.

Long time BUMP.

Bumpity

Another BUMP....

TTT

Supporting member bump.popcorn2.gif

It certainly is.

Sign in to follow this