getloud

Fi car audio

Of all companies i have dealt with in 10 years of competing this company definitely shines above the rest I am in no way talking down other companies in anyway. I bought a set of n3s with sp4 baskets about a year and a half ago, which i decided to destroy one by playing a note outside my passband. i was able to contact Shawn Fleming whom is my hero. he was able to build me a custom recone to fit my sub and ship it out in time for the biggest truck show of the year. Through weekends and late nights i mean late; 11 pm easily this man works, Saturday Sunday doesn't matter he works his ass off. This is beyond any customer service is ever willing to do, its a friendly well communicated experience without any down time. Not to mention this company uses US workers which is rare and we need to keep them employed support America! buy Fi!

-Thanks

Getloud

I am myself a very satisfied Fi customer! I got Fi re-cones for my RE MT 18"s, love them.

Also love the ability to talk to Shawn directly. Makes life very easy!

Of all companies i have dealt with in 10 years of competing this company definitely shines above the rest I am in no way talking down other companies in anyway. I bought a set of n3s with sp4 baskets about a year and a half ago, which i decided to destroy one by playing a note outside my passband. i was able to contact Shawn Fleming whom is my hero. he was able to build me a custom recone to fit my sub and ship it out in time for the biggest truck show of the year. Through weekends and late nights i mean late; 11 pm easily this man works, Saturday Sunday doesn't matter he works his ass off. This is beyond any customer service is ever willing to do, its a friendly well communicated experience without any down time. Not to mention this company uses US workers which is rare and we need to keep them employed support America! buy Fi!

-Thanks

Getloud

Nice to hear some postitive feedback. Scott and Shawn are both great guys!

:)

Lucky guys !

Fi has great products, I totally agree. But ...

I will buy some more subs from them in the near future for some friends !