alain

fi new basket

I just receive my wife new fi ssd 15s and was very happy to see there new sp4 style basket. Very nice looking and cooling is way better than my btl just my idea.here my question i am planing on reconing my btl 12n2 neo to 18s will i get the new style basket.

I just receive my wife new fi ssd 15s and was very happy to see there new sp4 style basket. Very nice looking and cooling is way better than my btl just my idea.here my question i am planing on reconing my btl 12n2 neo to 18s will i get the new style basket.

Pictures please!

i didnt think of takeing pictures dont have right now.sorry should have known better lol.

i didnt think of takeing pictures dont have right now.sorry should have known better lol.

Get some asap haha

Get some asap haha

ill have them up tonight

sorry guys i dont know what i was thinking its the same basket as the btl with a lager hole for cooling i feel stupid.

You are stupid! I'm only kidding man, I still wouldn't mind seeing pics.

Man I was starting to freak out that one of my guys f'd up and put the 4"-6spoke basket on an SSD! I know we have a frew N3 that have that basket, but they have a much larger former than a standard N3. (more costly)