thegrad1112

looking to join a team

hello i live in mi and i love installing , reviewing and talking car audio...i guess you can say i live and breath car audio.i am currently looking for some support on my installs...my stereo habit is getting really expensive and would love to keep building and blasting my system lol.also i would like to feel that i am actually a part of the industry doing something instead of just making noise even though i do love it.i would love to be able to break the 150 mark but im going broke doing it,and my fiancee of 7 years is about ready to leave me because of my obsession ,i guess most of all i just want to show her im doing this for a reason and reach a goal i set for my self.

thank you for taking the time to read this

check my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGrad1112?feature=mhee

thanks nice truck

If you're talking about mine ... Thank you Sir !!!

:WELCOME:

i know this is a stupid way to go about it but it worth a shot....any ideas on how to even join one

Again, thanks ...

I still got A LOT of work to do to it.

Where did you say you lived ??

Welcome. It takes more than an open inquiry to join a team. FYI

Welcome

WELCOME.gif

Welcome to SSA,

Although it sounds as if you are looking for a sponsor? lol

If just looking to be in a car audio club, just hang around, dont be d-bag and have clean install and good taste and I'm sure some wouldnt mind a new member.

Welcome to SSA,

Although it sounds as if you are looking for a sponsor? lol

If just looking to be in a car audio club, just hang around, dont be d-bag and have clean install and good taste and I'm sure some wouldnt mind a new member.

Thats how I took it. Team member = Team pricing Maybe I am wrong.

If you are about to lose a girl of 7yrs over car audio, getting better prices wont solve that. Might want to do some thinking on that one.

Welcome and good luck!

i know just posting on forums wont get me a team spot or sponserd ....just trying to promote myself...i do go to sound comps and there is only one team in town, and both members that ive talked to seem like they want to be the only ones.(im not the only one that says that )as far as my girl goes she just gets mad that i keep spending all this money and time on audio equitment .ive tryrd to explain to her this is my passion and i love to do it .i know some of you out there know how that is.i think the whole thing is that she seen me almost reach my goal of 150s quite a few times and i get cut down by somthing(somthing breaks on my cars , house ,low hours at work,bills ,audio failure , and what not)its not so much the prices at this point that i care about, i guess i just want to show her i can do somthing with this than just be loud

Howdy, I am from michigan as well.There are quite a few of us on here Actually! I am closer to DayTWA or if your more familiar to be exact Warren! but ya man just hang out and talk around and as far as 150 its doable. What teams are you talking to and what comps do you go to?

Getting discounted pricing isn't going to help you. I dislike telling people what to do, but you should seriously rethink your priorities.

Howdy, I am from michigan as well.There are quite a few of us on here Actually! I am closer to DayTWA or if your more familiar to be exact Warren! but ya man just hang out and talk around and as far as 150 its doable. What teams are you talking to and what comps do you go to?

ive been talking to team shok mostly they have local members and seem like they want nothing to do with me cause i have more of a sq setup(or for some other reason who knows) ...besides that ive just been contacting alot of manufacturers pretty much just asking for help but no respones..i feel like just because i dont have 4 or more subs is hurting me....this build i have now is an sq build ..my ford will have the spl setup with multipul subs in it(i just go to the locale comps for now but hopfully will be traveling the state for comps and shows around MI Edited by thegrad1112

Getting discounted pricing isn't going to help you. I dislike telling people what to do, but you should seriously rethink your priorities.

it just not about the prices

and not trying to be a jerk or anything about it but i sold the system i came the closest to 150 with to buy her a car cause hers got smashed at wal mart

Why don't you save up, work harder and quit looking for handouts. Why in the world would anyone put their equipment in your car? Just because you want a loud system and compete? LOL

I'm guessing you are very young?

and not trying to be a jerk or anything about it but i sold the system i came the closest to 150 with to buy her a car cause hers got smashed at wal mart

And neither was I, but you make it sound like your basically poor, spending all your money on car audio, about to lose your fiancee over it, and expect us to see that as some sort of dedication to the hobby?

Also, don't expect anyone to sponsor you. There are TONs of crazy builds, and everything was paid retail. Perhaps if you had a big following on Youtube then you'd have something to offer to a company.

But I shouldn't be one to talk. peepwall.gif

P.S. Not everyone else is a nuisance on the forum like me, you've definitely come to the right place--if your here to learn.

Edited by stefanhinote