thegrad1112

looking to join a team

You can be on my team. It does have a $100 entry fee though.

still not trying to be rude or a jerk .....i work very hard and have spent alot of money(retail on my systems)im 23 years old and have had a hard life(not looking for symphthy ) just stating a fact.ive built 5 big systems in the last 6 years and everytime i get close to my goal i get a big set back from something...yes i am poor lol...not super poor but i can pay my bills every month lol but arent we all anymore with gas prices and the state of the econmey..i am just looking for a little help...i dont want any thing big .....some rcas here and fuses and things like that .and knowledge to help me reach and exceed my goal...i am currently saving for collage right now so i can better myself, buying a house and working a dead end job..i just dont want to be more in debt (im sure evryone feels that way)i just love my stereos and want to continue towards my goal because i truly beleave it keeps me out of trouble

im happy with what i have and will just start saving like always ,i just thought it would be worth a shot,have never ask for anything for any of my systems before but a little advice and i feel dumb for asking around.i am the type of person that always has to do everything themselves ,but somtimes you do need help in life

still not trying to be rude or a jerk .....i work very hard and have spent alot of money(retail on my systems)im 23 years old and have had a hard life(not looking for symphthy ) just stating a fact.ive built 5 big systems in the last 6 years and everytime i get close to my goal i get a big set back from something...yes i am poor lol...not super poor but i can pay my bills every month lol but arent we all anymore with gas prices and the state of the econmey..i am just looking for a little help...i dont want any thing big .....some rcas here and fuses and things like that .and knowledge to help me reach and exceed my goal...i am currently saving for collage right now so i can better myself, buying a house and working a dead end job..i just dont want to be more in debt (im sure evryone feels that way)i just love my stereos and want to continue towards my goal because i truly beleave it keeps me out of trouble

I understand where you are coming from man. Keep working hard and saving for school. Do your thing with the audio, it is a great way to focus your attention especially if you are prone to getting in trouble.

The reason people have been a little "blunt" with you is because you are new. You come on here and nobody knows you, you have no reputation, and you are asking for a handout.

im happy with what i have and will just start saving like always ,i just thought it would be worth a shot,have never ask for anything for any of my systems before but a little advice and i feel dumb for asking around.i am the type of person that always has to do everything themselves ,but somtimes you do need help in life

Keep your head up and keep learning. You might be surprised by the things you can learn here. If you were that close to the 150 maybe with some good tips and tricks you can get it.

thanks im just going to keep doing my thing .....like i said it was wortha shot , seen people get help with less

the way i see it ...............dissusion over really got some people going though lol

Edited by thegrad1112

I have paid for everything I have in my car by building systems for other people. I have made many great friends, learned tons of hard lessons, and in the end I have one of the gnarliest trunk setups in my area. It has taken me years to get this far, and if a Joe Schmo like myself can do it, you can too. Welcome and good luck.

Well said man.

First off I would just try to go to as many comps as you possibly can. When applying to be on "teams" that company likes seeing you doing well for yourself. Potential customers are gonna look at the cars taking first and seconds and wanting to use their equipment.

I am kind of in the same boat. But before i started applying to places I wanted to get some comps in and show potential "teams" what I'm capable of and how much I'm willing to put into it.

Just keep chugging along and prove to companies that you are worth their equipment and maybe you'll get lucky.

When searching for a Team/Sponsor, having proper punctuation and grammar skills may help. This will make you seem more intelligent, experienced, and older. Most sponsors usually look for these qualities.I certainly would.

You should never write a presentation written like a Facebook comment, when promoting yourself.

Keep up the hard work, learn from your mistakes, and never take constructive criticism as derogatory words.

Let me ask you this, do you know how the components you use to produce 150 decibels actually work, on a fundamental level? How an amp receives/distributes current? Or even, what T/S Parameters mean? If you don’t already know these things, research them.

Below are some equations that might help you:

A) Passion – Direction = Wasted Energy

B)Direction – Passion = Success Takes Far Longer, If Ever

C)Passion + Direction = Goals Galore

sending nude photos of yourself gets you no where as well. Tryed it all i did was becoming really good friends with DREW! (bassahaulic) adhd.gif

sending nude photos of yourself gets you no where as well. Tryed it all i did was becoming really good friends with DREW! (bassahaulic) adhd.gif

LOL ...

i know i said i was done but screw it. ive had an install of mine hit 148s only half hooked up ,then had to get rid of it because of problems that popped up ...i know i can run 150s because ive done complete installs for friends that did it , and of course like alot they got big heads and think they know everything about them now, while they just stood there on their phones , and will not give me credit for my work.i know what i can do and need to provide more proof of it(ONE OF THE ACCTUALLY GOT PICK UP BY A TEAM BY TAKING CREDIT FOR ALL MY HARD WORK).I contacted them and informed them i did the install he has, but of course they didnt beleave me (WILL NOT SAY NAMES).to everyone on here im just some kid trying to get a hook up with some xplods.im over it ,ive always did this for myself and will continue to do so.ill acheive my goal on my own and that will make it even more sweeter. as far as teams or sponsers go,i can not say i will never join one ,but how i see it right now, i dont really like how MOST of thhem carry themselves and im SURE THEY SAY THE SAME ABOUT ME.the way i see it teams sponsers and all there members should be able to deal with people asking about help and getting really stupid questions...keep thye people happy=sales and more fans...i know its hard to not to get mad at them but remember they buy your products

once again last post im over it ....imma do me....not team

Edited by thegrad1112

:WELCOME:

That is all.

Please show us some pics of all these awesome installs and builds please. I am interested in seeing what kinda work you do.

Please show us some pics of all these awesome installs and builds please. I am interested in seeing what kinda work you do.

true story, because i was the 11th person to watch your videos, ...... and i didnt see anything special, nothing magical..... DOING a score is one thing.... THINKING you can do a score is a whole nother,

good luck to you , i hope that you can get on a team and break a few records and convene your g/f to stay with you ..... but..... i think your goals are out of whack

i know i said i was done but screw it. ive had an install of mine hit 148s only half hooked up ,then had to get rid of it because of problems that popped up ...i know i can run 150s because ive done complete installs for friends that did it , and of course like alot they got big heads and think they know everything about them now, while they just stood there on their phones , and will not give me credit for my work.i know what i can do and need to provide more proof of it(ONE OF THE ACCTUALLY GOT PICK UP BY A TEAM BY TAKING CREDIT FOR ALL MY HARD WORK).

I'm not trying to be a dick, but in this video you said a shop built this enclosure for you? Why didn't you just build your own?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXKy9T9n4rw&feature=plcp

i did not have the time to build one when i got the sub,was working way too much at that time . i also saw a few boxes come from this shop that where super nice and thought mine would had been of the same quality and come to find out i paid just as much .i ran the sub for about 2 months than i put it up for about the last year and a half.i just threw it in there now because it was the only 15 box i have right now. ive only had this setup in my car for a month or two now and now have the money to build a new one.im trying to figure out a fourth oder box for my sub.with my limited space now im really debating it. sub up ,port up,use the box to seal the trunk off from the port or port pointing into car(any ideas on this would be great) and so on.(this is my first install in this car, i know every car reacts different so just trying to make the right choice)also a buddy of mine has been telling me not to build a 4th order for this sub because its not a boob cone sub.i have been researching on that and havent found anything on that yet.i will be doing 45s in the corners also with braces.also with braces.,and will not have the port out of the back ....like i said in the video, i was exterly mad when i recieved this box.i told the onwer and he told me take it or leave it.so i was stuck with it and out money . not trying to put down this shop,just would not get boxes built from there

Edited by thegrad1112

All you would need for that sub is a simple ported enclosure. How you fire it is completely up to you.

so after a week of being gone for work .i come home to see this posted from my account.come to find out my little 14 year old brother was on here running his mouth.i am not this arrogant about my setup.i know for a fact this is not team material . to all the people he may have pissed off..sorry about that ..as far as my girls and mine relationship goes,i dont know what the hell he is talking about.i am very pissed off about this and just hope he didnt piss to many people off on here ,witch i know he probally did......believe this if you want,i dont really care.i guess i just want to apologize for his ignorant ass.

Edited by thegrad1112

That's pretty hard to believe. Didn't sound much like a 14 year old typing.

So that was your 14 year old brother messaging me too?

bhahahahaha

SURE, its the someone else was using my account spill. ROFL