thegrad1112

looking to join a team

like i said believe it or not i dont really care . he does know to a point what hes saying.he has been around audio like his whole life because of myelf and older brother.

Oh okay so you no longer need help with your enclosure?

i am very pissed about this ,i was just wanting some tips and advice on my setup.i was by no way on here thinking i had the biggest baddest system around because i know for a fact i dont. i get smoked in my town by other setups.

Oh okay so you no longer need help with your enclosure?

input and advice on a box would be great but full blown specs like i believe he was asking for is not needed. i am very sorry if you have spent any time on any designs. trust me i want to beat his ass for this. Edited by thegrad1112

i am very pissed about this ,i was just wanting some tips and advice on my setup.i was by no way on here thinking i had the biggest baddest system around because i know for a fact i dont. i get smoked in my town by other setups.

Now I'm confused do you need some help? I've been straight up with you and spent a bit of my time talking with you trying to help. I offered to design you an enclosure for FREE. I am willing to help but I don't like being lied to. When you were messaging me you referenced previous times we had talked, if your brother got that "into" the lie then damn I'm sorry.

i have all my topics i posted on my follow list.as far as giving me help for a box that would be great i dont expect anything from anyone on here but a little advice , but im sure i wont get that now because of this.

So i'm guessing you haven't built huge setups for your friends, and genuinely need advice? Sometimes things happen, and if your brother did use your account, i'm sure the people on here including myself can look past this and help you in any way we can.

im just going to bow out of this forum page now because of this, witch sucks because i have recieved alot of good advice on here and learned alot of new things but im not going to waste no ones time . i guess im more or less saying he made me look like a complete arrogant ass and i dont want to listen to all the crap about this. trust me if i where on the other end of this i would be laughing my ass off too,and wouldnt believe me either.

So i'm guessing you haven't built huge setups for your friends, and genuinely need advice? Sometimes things happen, and if your brother did use your account, i'm sure the people on here including myself can look past this and help you in any way we can.

i have had a quite of few setups but nothing amazing . i hit a 145 on one of my setups then had to sell it.he was right about me selling my system to buy my girl a car.

as far as my youtube page i know its more or less a joke compaired to alot of them.i was just trying to document, i guess you could say, this build i have in this car and my progression of the install over time.i never had that with previous setups i had.

If you bow out of this site, well good luck to you. Although I don't think anybody is going to peel the skin off your nuts too bad for this. Brother using your account or not, I wouldn't just bow out.

sigh.gif

This thread is done, end of story. Don't stoke the fire.

If you need help, search the board, if you don't find what your looking for, post a new thread, and everyone will be glad to help.

I'm going to close this topic. Take a fresh start and make a specific topic on what is the next obstacle, and the knowledge base of this forum will come alive. :)