klee7013

Is there a way to bypass SYNC system in fords.

Dads got a ford 2009 f250 super duty that has got the disc changer with sync system.

He took it to the dealer and when he got it back the cd player was f***ed like they shoved a disc in there and it got stuck.

Of course they said they did not do it.

So i am going to try to install a new head unit do i have to wire the sync system back in with the expensive harness or is there a way to bypass that

If you got any info or ideas on this please let me know i thought around $100 is high for a wiring harness

Thanks

Kevin

Yes, you can bypass it by tapping into the stock witring harness.. but why take a short cut on a new truck like that? For my mustang i had to pay 350 for my dash kit and 100$ for the harness alone. I would just fork up the money for the harness and do it the right way.

Ya i understand.

He doesn't even use or know how to use the sync system. Didn't know if there was a way to take it out of the equation and use a different harness.

He doesn't mind the money part he just wants it fixed.

Thanks

Call a Ford regional rep. They will get the dealership to fix it. If you ever have a problem with a dealer, call Ford directly.