What would be louder an sa12 in a tline or a sa 15 in a lport? Amp suggestions?

I would say a 15" in a slot ported box would be louder. Now I dont have any experience with t-line enclosures, but based off cone area and how well these subs do in a ported box I think the 15" would be louder. As far as an amp suggestion, find one that meets both the subwoofers rating and one that fits your budget aswell!

Cone area is king. In the proper enclosure for each sub on the same power the 15 will most likely be louder.

Why do you want to put the 12 in a Tline? What gains do you see from doing that over a regular ported box?

My old set up was a single 12 in a tline box, it was the loudest box ive made so far.

My old set up was a single 12 in a tline box, it was the loudest box ive made so far.

Try a 15 GCON by ssa in the right box.adhd.gif

Just because it may have worked for one sub doesnt mean it will work for another.

I sold that box, they need to be made for that exact sub your gonna use in it. Just looking for advice man and looking at gcons i say your crx on youtube if i had the room i would do something like that but i have a corolla trunk to deal with.

Are you talking about a true tline? Do you have pics of your old box? Either way if you have the room do the 15.

My vote is for the 15.

I sold that box, they need to be made for that exact sub your gonna use in it. Just looking for advice man and looking at gcons i say your crx on youtube if i had the room i would do something like that but i have a corolla trunk to deal with.

I was talking about the type of box in general. One sub my work well in a Tline, while another prefers a normal ported box. If the T-line offers advantages for the 12 I still don't think it would make up for the cone area the 15 has. I would get the 15.

i have room for a 15 have the box plans i wanna use already, whats the way to go 2 or 4 ohm sa15? i have a hifi 1000d mono block. I dont have any pics of the tline i owned the phone they were on is in a few pieces now.

i have room for a 15 have the box plans i wanna use already, whats the way to go 2 or 4 ohm sa15? i have a hifi 1000d mono block. I dont have any pics of the tline i owned the phone they were on is in a few pieces now.

Is that amp one ohm stable?

I wouldn't bother with a T-Line.

If you only plan on getting one, buy the d2 and wire it to one ohm.