Sign in to follow this  
00F150guy

Great Shipping time!!!

I put in my order for an SSA Icon 12" driver on either the 27 or 28th of August and to my surprise, the sub will be this Monday. About a 2 week wait! I was not expecting such a fast time. The website says expect a 3-4 week build so I did. I havent even ordered my amp yet! I need to get on it!

Nice, usually the 3-4 week build time is an estimate since the build house can be behind at times.

The thank you goes out to Shawn, he is now starting to get settled in, back from surgery, things are starting to get a little more caught up.

I can't wait for my Xcon to show up!!! :)

You will be pleased with your purchase for sure. I still havent hooked this thing up. Its just sitting in my room. After my tranny blew, theres just no point.

bueno

Nice! Sorry about your transmission. :(

Yah stuff happens...seeing this sub not in my truck is horrible!!!

Yah stuff happens...seeing this sub not in my truck is horrible!!!

You can always put it on HT detail for now.

I hooked the sub up temporarily to 4 ohms so it was getting about 240 watts or so and,,,holy hell! This thing was murdering the LOWS! Only on 240 watts. It was insane. I cant wait to get more money and get an amp for it

I hooked the sub up temporarily to 4 ohms so it was getting about 240 watts or so and,,,holy hell! This thing was murdering the LOWS! Only on 240 watts. It was insane. I cant wait to get more money and get an amp for it

rockwoot.gif

I ordered the amp just now. Its an Audioque 1200d like posted earlier. So this whole system should be finished pretty soon. I still cant believe how loud it got on 240 watts. I had it on the back seat of my truck and the whole passenger seat was flexing on the lows. Ive never seen anything go so hard!