Sign in to follow this  
Kickin Kia

KIA Demo at South Of The Border.

Hey Guys. Finally got an awesome video of my new set up in the KIA flexing it's muscles lol. This was at the NSPL, National Sound Pressure League World Finals at South Of The Border in South Carolina. Be sure to watch in HD if at all possible to get the full effect. Feel free to rate, comment, or subscribe to my channel. Enjoy.Hey Guys. Finally got an awesome video of my new set up in the KIA flexing it's m

uscles lol. This was at the NSPL, National Sound Pressure League World Finals at South Of The Border in South Carolina. Be sure to watch in HD if at all possible to get the full effect. Feel free to rate, comment, or subscribe to my channel. Enjoy. Edited by Kickin Kia

That back window is hating life!

I was looking at the specs on your new setup. So you are running double rms rating to each sa-12?

Metered the new setup?

That back window is hating life!

I was looking at the specs on your new setup. So you are running double rms rating to each sa-12?

Metered the new setup?

Not really. Only clamping about 2600 watts total for both of my SAZ-2500D's. Cone rise is killing me,but that box is awesome for daily even though it is tuned at 45 hz for spl, it will play lows quite well. Metered at 149.4 at 46 hz sealed and clamped about 2600 watts.

Nice video!

I have been there a time or two. I love going to Myrtle Beach!

Nice video!

I have been there a time or two. I love going to Myrtle Beach!

Thanks man. I was supposed to go to Myrtle Beach a couple weeks ago, but something came up.

wow, that thing looks vicisous!!

wow, that thing looks vicisous!!

It is. I had to re-tighten all of the back window brackets recently.

Sign in to follow this