llplayboypep

nice sounding car system

wats going on everyone.? i got a nice system in my car but its not producing the way i really would like for it to produce

Um...ok. What equipment do you have? How is it not performing to your expectations?

bet the enclosure has something to do with it, thats usually a huge difference, iv seen shitty subs sound pretty good with really nice boxes

but yea, what all do you have

Edited by frogcase2002

Welcome to SSA ... Sounds like you need a system upgrade

And to be MUCH more informative....

We dont even know if he is talking about a subwoofer or his front stage yet. We need a bit more for sure.

wats going on everyone.? i got a nice system in my car but its not producing the way i really would like for it to produce

Not much, just packed my bags, and ate some smoked salmon. You?

For the life of me I just don't understand why people like Salmon, I tried it dozens of times, but still...nothing.

To the OP- Welcome!

For the life of me I just don't understand why people like Salmon, I tried it dozens of times, but still...nothing.

To the OP- Welcome!

Have you ever tried smoked salmon? Regular cooked salmon I don't care for either, but smoked salmon is way better imo.

Have you ever tried smoked salmon? Regular cooked salmon I don't care for either, but smoked salmon is way better imo.

I've never tried it either.

I've never tried it either.

You gotta try it. ;)

To the OP- Welcome!

I had smoked salmon in a seafood alfredo and it wasn't that bad, but I haven't tried it by itself. What would you eat with it?

Oh and to the OP, if you don't want your thread derailed to salmon talk then I suggest you put some more effort into your posts.

To the OP- Welcome!

I had smoked salmon in a seafood alfredo and it wasn't that bad, but I haven't tried it by itself. What would you eat with it?

I buy a big pack at Costco. It's more for appetizers, or putting on crackers, but I just eat the whole pack like a dinner. biggrin.png

Edited by stefanhinote

To the OP- Welcome!

I buy a big pack at Costco. It's more for appetizers, or putting on crackers, but I just eat the whole pack like a dinner. biggrin.png

I'm taking my wife on a Disney cruise to Alaska for our 20th anniversary, I will be sure to try smoked salmon then.

Oh and to the OP, if you don't want your thread derailed to salmon talk then I suggest you put some more effort into your posts.

LOL

i have 2 dm 12's they run 2ohms and a compacitor.with a spl cd touch screen and razor amp

Um...ok. What equipment do you have? How is it not performing to your expectations?

93 honda civic dm 12's 1500 razor amp. and its like my speakers wanna drop but the box isnt letting them i guess its water damage but i wanna be able to be heard from a good distance away

yep ... upgrade needed

i still have my pioneer radio.

yep ... upgrade needed

yep ... upgrade needed

wat would u request to get

yep ... upgrade needed

wat would u request to get

i like loud music and to rattle against other people. ive been into music for years every since i was young. i wanna hit hard

Edited by llplayboypep

bet the enclosure has something to do with it, thats usually a huge difference, iv seen shitty subs sound pretty good with really nice boxes

but yea, what all do you have

i have 2 dm 12's and a razor 1500 and a spl touch screen but thinking bout putting my pioneer back in