tycoonelyk

Component sets

one thing i think everyone is forgetting is sound deadening. sounddeadenershowdown.com plent of info here

Agreed, budget for some sound deadening too.

one thing i think everyone is forgetting is sound deadening. sounddeadenershowdown.com plent of info here

I always use at least 12 capacitors.

The alpine x series were outsourced from Scanspeak and were derived from the revelators.

1,000 bucks isn't a horrible price if it was a really nice enclosure formed to fit under the strut tower bar wrapped in suede or vinyl. You didn't state the type of enclosure. Maybe it was just a plain box or maybe you and the salesman had your wires crossed. I find it hard to believe a shop would try to sell a square carpeted box for a grand.

The alpine x series were outsourced from Scanspeak and were derived from the revelators.

1,000 bucks isn't a horrible price if it was a really nice enclosure formed to fit under the strut tower bar wrapped in suede or vinyl. You didn't state the type of enclosure. Maybe it was just a plain box or maybe you and the salesman had your wires crossed. I find it hard to believe a shop would try to sell a square carpeted box for a grand.

Not after owning one of your boxes for much less.

You won't catch me breaking out the fiberglass shears for anywhere near the price you paid for your box.

You won't catch me breaking out the fiberglass shears for anywhere near the price you paid for your box.

I think you made the best boxes for the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking for a good component set to pair up with my SSA Xcon 10 for my 350z!

The doors have 6.5" speaker sizes, but I've also found custom door panels made for 2 speakers (looks like a 6.5" and a 5")

Link - http://www.wickedcas...8small.jpg.html

I'm planning to get the RF 600.4 amp so I'd be looking for something around the 150rms range

-Kyle

Incriminator audio i6.5 components

I'm not saying that the Ia's aren't nice, but with a 600 dollar budget I am sure that he can do better.

I'm not saying that the Ia's aren't nice, but with a 600 dollar budget I am sure that he can do better.

active, if op was willing to learn

The P400-4 is a great amp i love mine, it runs a 3way componet set up front and a pair of 6x9s in the rear of my 95 Sedan Deviile. I also have a T500-1bdCP on two 12" Dcons.Sounds great.

Is 600 the budget for the components alone, or for both the components and amp