kuykendall54

Awaiting shipment

I ordered a sp4 15 on sept. 12th, order number #176 just wondering how long it usually takes to ship? Thanks

Just a week ago?

You more than likely will not get it for at least another two weeks.

Right now it has been about three to four weeks, It is well worth the wait.

I just hit week 2 of waiting for my Xcon.....not much longer now!!!! :slayer:

Every FI sub I have bought took right at 30 days to get. I hear shipping has sped up some. Hoping for 2.5 - 3 weeks. but either way its worth it.

I ordered a sp4 15 on sept. 12th, order number #176 just wondering how long it usually takes to ship? Thanks

You have the wrong section friend, I will move your topic to the Fi section...

3 orders : 3 months for each :(

buuuut : great products, so I'll order more in the future !!!!

Ordered mine Monday it shipped yesterday.

I HIGHLY doubt that. It has to be built

Yeah the old system created a shipping label once the order was processed. They said it no longer does that since they switched to FedEx but I still got a tracking number in a couple days as well.

FI does not have speaks on the shelf, each and every one is hand build to order....

FI does not have speaks on the shelf, each and every one is hand build to order....

Well FedEx says it will be here Saterday and I payed Monday so im just saying what it tells me. I don't understand why you think I would make somthing so pointless a lie.....

Edited by Altimagoesbang

It's two weeks before world finals for most of us. Build houses are slammed right now is why there telling you this.

Well FedEx says it will be here Saterday and I payed Monday so im just saying what it tells me. I don't understand why you think I would make somthing so pointless a lie.....

cuz just about everyone here knows its a solid 2-3 weeks from when u pay before u get ur product lol. but hey, more power to ya man!

i mean i understand they told me around 10 days then they ship but its on its way now lol so i must of got lucky its a sp4 18 so idk.

Is it in transit, can you see its progress? If so awesome!

you ,must be the luckest guy on the planet weeks before finals. good for you .

calm down.

lets see some pics monday :D

I know they are busting hump to keep orders going out.

I would love to receive my sub before finals!!!!

But today mine says awaiting shipment. I better not get excited, then mine will take 2 months to get here. LoL

Ive been waiting 3wks as of today for 2 SSD 10's. My SP4's arrived 30days to the day. Its common.

Got an email from shawn today, said sub was shipped out on Tuesday but how come i didnt get a shipping/tracking number?

Check junk mail?

Both orders I've made through Fi and SSA have taken a month to get to me. If you get yours this early, as stated, you're extremely lucky!

Got an email from shawn today, said sub was shipped out on Tuesday but how come i didnt get a shipping/tracking number?

I got a tracking # that dont work a week ago. So Im still waiting.. Smh

dre I gave you the new tracking number yesterday. The only one I accidentally put a wrong number in a place in the last 4 digits. It was totally my fault and Im sorry, but now you have the right one.