Sign in to follow this  
reelfish92

PSi Platform 2s and Flatline Audio FL1

Sounds great and is moving a lot more air, haven't played it too low yet. Once I actually tune it instead of just turning up the gains, I will post some results once subs break in a little. I hung a shirt in the window after this video, and it was doing a pretty nice shirt trick. I'm running the amp at .5 and the subs love it. Thank you to David @ PSi for getting my subs built and shipped out before Slamfest. Oh and btw I'm running the new Pioneer DEH-PRS80, its very nice, love the bluetooth also.

nice!!!

Thanks, I am talking to a local competitor/shop owner into letting me meter it this week. He's pretty busy, and its not like im borrowing a wrench, he has to set it up on his laptop and get the program running. I know its louder, best of all the mids/highs are clear. Had an older guy and his wife come up to my buddy and I on Friday in a parking lot, his wife was smiling and he said it "sounds crystal clear", unlike all the guys who drive around with scratchy music. This is from a 60+ yr old. Pretty happy with that comment, and a cop told me to leave the Publix lot after the video above, he did say "it sounds awesome". lol.

Edited by reelfish92