alain

Fi btl n2 neo enclosure

Hi guys I'm planning on starting a new build in my 05 Hyundai Tucson. I would like to run 2 18in btl n2 in a 4th order bandpass no wall for daily use. I've contacted a person to design the box he said that it would be fine ofcourse he's getting payed but I would like to hear what you guys think.

Subs up and port back with BTLs in an suv has always worked out for myself and friends. I've never heard a no wall 4th order, have heard many rear deck 4th's and blowthrus. Do you have the room to do this in the cargo area? Or are you folding down the seats. Might as well wall it if you plan on folding the seats down.

I would choose a different design.

Also what makes you think you need a Fourth order bandpass?

Edited by Julian

I would choose a different design.

Also what makes you think you need a Fourth order bandpass?

On my little island we demo with all doors open with lots of pro audio mid in door. I've always have problems loosing the lows when rear doors are open so decide to try something new.

@reelfish92 the rear seats will be taken out and replace by amp rack and batteries. subs will be fireing foward in the seal chamber right behind front seat and port facing up all the way in the rear level with window. I would like to try a wall one day but don't have the skill to build that.