Sign in to follow this  
shizzzon

Indy finals Sleep arrangements

Swift....open door bro, just saying.

And Chop.... Too nice!

Thumbs up for Chop guys!

I will be coming for sure now. I'm pre registering now. I reconed my sub tonight. I will be doing some testing tomorrow.

Swift....open door bro, just saying.

PM me address, I will try to swing by....smile.png

Edited by swift

I may end up passed out there too......LOL

Weather looks to be on the cooler side.....mid/upper 50's for highs & overnight lows in the upper 30's/low 40's. Just a heads up, especially for Steve ;)

Mike wants to know what would be a good time for us all to head up there to get the registration stuff knocked out Friday afternoon....

I told him I would start asking around.

Weather looks to be on the cooler side.....mid/upper 50's for highs & overnight lows in the upper 30's/low 40's. Just a heads up, especially for Steve ;)

its 92 here today. I might freeze my ass off.

Yeah need to figure out a time for everyone thats competing so that we can get in there and get spots next to each other saved. I asked about saving spots for people that could not get there at the same time as the rest of the group and I was answered with " I don't see why you couldn't save a spot or two" . So with that answer I think it would safe to say that we should all be there around the same time to not be parked across the building from each other.

I can try for a early day off Friday and am down with riding up there whenever is good....

What time do the rest of you plan on getting into town?

Ummmmm, probably around 6:30am once I get off work ;)

Okay, I guess I will put this here, our Friday and Saturday evening plans.

Me and momma chop, along with our munkchins, have been putting our efforts into helping out team mates out from out of town and those local who are a tighter budget. We plan on having plenty of sleeping room, as well as food and drink for the weekend. We will have some breakfast junk food in the morning and cookout stuff for the evening.

I will be happy to go to the fairgrounds for registration with everyone Friday afternoon.

I now there is some other events already planned, such as the get together at Dave and busters up north. We will head home though Friday evening and fire up the grill for whoever would like to swing by. After some grub we will probably go over to the strip for a while and chill at tru.

Saturday evening will be about the same schedule I am assuming.

Heard there is some spectator coupons floating around. Any additional info on these would be great.

We have a few team mates and supporters coming, who definetly will appreciate the discount.

If all show, who has said they would be in attendance, do show, we anticipate about 65/70 Team IAK Audio teammates, friends, family, and supporters.

I am pleading my case for a early.day off for Friday....sorta gotta wait to see what the boss man says.

Just got word from Chop & he WILL be off Friday!

Tomorrow afternoon, marks the beginning of my weekend. Plan on taking a nap at lunch, I am sure I will be sleep deprived by Sunday night.

It's okay though, 12 hour drive Monday, lol

Senchez made it here safely....

He will probably be waking up about the time I get off work, can't wait for some zcon demos!

I got tomorrow off, I m thinking we will be doing a lot of catching up, any one around feel free to swing through....

Ssa subs demo all day long!!!!