kuykendall54

shipping is crazy!!

I was going to oreder a 12' fi sticker for my truck but the shipping is 12.00!!! Why and how is the shipping that much??? Its a 0.76 lb sticker that costs 4 dollars. But 12 to ship somethings not adding up here.

I was going to oreder a 12' fi sticker for my truck but the shipping is 12.00!!! Why and how is the shipping that much??? Its a 0.76 lb sticker that costs 4 dollars. But 12 to ship somethings not adding up here.

Fuel costs plus paying the driver plus wear on the equipment. If you can do it for less than start your self a business!

Better be one helluva' sticker haha Buy a sub to even the costs out ;)

Fuel costs plus paying the driver plus wear on the equipment. If you can do it for less than start your self a business!

You can, its called the mail. LOL

12' sticker, that's a pretty big sticker. $12 is very good price. I'm surprised it weighs so little.

They ship via Fed Ex, that's just what it costs to ship it with them...

They ship via Fed Ex, that's just what it costs to ship it with them...

I understand that they switched to fedex, but $12 for a sticker is retarded. They should ship the stickers via usps for 2-3 dollars.

12' sticker, that's a pretty big sticker. $12 is very good price. I'm surprised it weighs so little.

I think he means 12", considering he said it only cost him $4 before shipping.

I thought I had fixed this, I will work on it right now. Because of the way the new website is, it uses a plugin from Fedex that takes the weight of the sticker, which is a pound or two with box, and the zipcode, and gets the shipping cost directly from fedex. We ship all of our stickers via USPS, so its a flatrate. I will work on this again right now. In the mean time, if anyone needs to purchase stickers just email me at sales@ficaraudio.com and I will get it taken care of for you.

Shawn

Cost of stuff is a bitch right now, that's why usps is failing and having to close a shit load of locations

Yeah I ran into the same problem. I didn't get one with the sub I ordered so I was going to order a sticker or two. For the price of shipping I was going to try and get a shirt or something too but they didn't have anything.