kuykendall54

wheres my sub??

I know it takes awhile for the subs to be built and them to be shipped but i ordered my sub on the 12 of September and its oct 1st, im just trying to get a little info on the progress of the sub and how its coming along. Its so hard to wait for these amazing subs, and if anybody know a good site to help build boxes that would be very helpful too. Thanks

Takes about 4 weeks. Be patient.

It's a demanding time for subs/recones. Finals are here and everyone is getting geared up so it may take a little longer than normal even.

Shidddd. I ordered 2 subs on aug 31st. Still waiting on those bitches..

I believe the site says 3-4 weeks, I would wait the suggested time before contacting.

Last I seen, it said 10-15 business days, which is 2-3wks.

good things come with time

Shidddd. I ordered 2 subs on aug 31st. Still waiting on those bitches..

Damn.......... Ordered my BTL's on Sept. 10th and was hoping they would be here any day now...

lol dang i guess im not getting mine anytime soon i ordered mine september 28th

True but when its over due, a status update keeps a customer content while waiting.

True but when its over due, a status update keeps a customer content while waiting.

Dre you are a little bit of a special case as you are my friend, and I hooked u up, knowing that it was going to take a little longer, as I can only get yours in, when we have time for me to throw an extra sub in here and there.

Dre you are a little bit of a special case as you are my friend, and I hooked u up, knowing that it was going to take a little longer, as I can only get yours in, when we have time for me to throw an extra sub in here and there.

You know I like giving you a hard time. lol

Be patient its well worth the wait.....

dave the box guy makes some of the best preforming boxes around go on the box guy facebook and look into his stuff also go to dave the box guy .com thats where u order them i have 2 already from him and they never dissapoint. It will take up to a month for your box to b built but it is well worth it. As of the sub order i ordered one on black friday the 23rd and its still in the process of being built but u will get it.