masteryoda

Test results 600 Watt subs

No that's ok. As stated in the terms of agreement when one signs up for this site we condemn the advertisement of an unorthorized vender weather it be by the company itself, their dealers, or a "competitor" that can send someone to the "right people".

I have dealt with debating this device on another forum before...

We, not just I, do not see the point in a user wanting to watch hisher actual power output, impedance rise, etc..

For one, it's not True RMS.. and if it is, why do they not advertise it? Seems fishy...

also, the biggest issue, why would one want to watch these values?

Those values are something you measure when you have a problem, not for fun.

And that is what many didn't understand about our new device.

It doesn't just allow a user to monitor(for those that like to do so), but protects against faults, not just, hey.. this is failing.. oh well...

At least our product takes action against faults.

But back on topic.. my point is if you want to claim one sub is better than another, then put same equipment in multiple vehicles and tell us how old the drivers are being used and their life history of how they have been used.

I have dealt with debating this device on another forum before...

We, not just I, do not see the point in a user wanting to watch his\her actual power output, impedance rise, etc..

For one, it's not True RMS.. and if it is, why do they not advertise it? Seems fishy...

also, the biggest issue, why would one want to watch these values?

Those values are something you measure when you have a problem, not for fun.

And that is what many didn't understand about our new device.

It doesn't just allow a user to monitor(for those that like to do so), but protects against faults, not just, hey.. this is failing.. oh well...

At least our product takes action against faults.

But back on topic.. my point is if you want to claim one sub is better than another, then put same equipment in multiple vehicles and tell us how old the drivers are being used and their life history of how they have been used.

icon_roflmao.gif

Maybe my mind is as sharp as the edge of town right now, but I just don't understand what is going on at all. huh.png

Edited by BrutalBasser

I can appreciate what you're trying to do. The peak hold throws a lot off. You have to look at the impedance curve.

I think some of the people arguing about the OP doing inacurate testing and what not probably havent done it properly themselves.

To the OP that actually conducted a test.. Keep testing and learn from mistakes or flaws of this test. The experience and knoledge will serve you in the future

Edited by orlando144

Maybe my mind is as sharp as the edge of town right now, but I just don't understand what is going on at all. huh.png

OP posts pointless video with lots of misinformation. We try to explain why, he doesn't read it and posts another video that is as flawed.

I think some of the people arguing about the OP doing inacurate testing and what not probably havent done it properly themselves.

To the OP that actually conducted a test.. Keep testing and learn from mistakes or flaws of this test. The experience and knoledge will serve you in the future

I agree on the effort, definitely keep LEARNING; however, I'd learn some more before doing more tests. I gave you a monster hint. NO measurements are considered valid without stating their uncertainty. And NO measurement equipment that is sold is worth buying if that isn't a spec you can find on the product. There is a reason that NIST, PTB, JIST require this and it isn't to be political and waste money. Quite the opposite.

Oh, and throw the AMD thingee away, it is going to cause you more harm in confusion than good.

The experience and knoledge will serve you in the future

Only if he takes the time to understand why the tests were inaccurate and flawed to start with. This is the main problem, not just with the OP but in general....people do some test and then don't understand what was wrong with the test methodology/etc.