theabunai

question for dealers

Has anyone been able to get in contact with ANYONE at AA..

I've called (phone goes to VM)

emailed everyday for the past 4 days, been emailing for over 2 weeks..

and have gotten no luck in contacting AA..

I ordered recones for a customer and paid over 3 weeks ago

also a sub I received with a damaged basket that rendered the sub unplayable un-mountable unusable, I opted for them to send a basket and recone over 3 weeks ago and haven't heard from them since sept 17th 2012 where i was told it was going out the next day, I know it doesn't take 3 weeks to get here.... Normally i wouldn't be so worried but the 15" mayhem took almost 2 months to get here broken and now it's taking another month to get a replacement basket and recone and my customer has questions and i have no answers other than

"I'll get back to you" for the past 2 weeks....

please for all the people who are gonna come here and make post about they are busy, i ain't the only dealer blah blah blah... I have not once in my thread asked for the items.. RATHER i am asking just for communication from them, where is the items, when can i expect them, what is the hold up. that's all...

Edited by theabunai

They are busy, I know that isn't what you want to hear but it is true. How have you been attempting to contact them?

I'm waiting for 2 subs paid on 06/15/2012 :(

They must be busy as hell ! But US customers gets theirs in a month !

:(

I'm really upset. Severl emails since 3 weeks with no answers.

Good luck.

I'm waiting for 2 subs paid on 06/15/2012 :(

They must be busy as hell ! But US customers gets theirs in a month !

:(

I'm really upset. Severl emails since 3 weeks with no answers.

Good luck.

That's too bad man, I hope you get them soon.

They are moving to a new building and its a huge undertaking. For AA stuffs, try emailing Shawn directly @ shawn @ ficaraudio.com.

They are busy, I know that isn't what you want to hear but it is true. How have you been attempting to contact them?

from my original post

I've called phone goes to VM (I have tried the AA dealer hotline that we dealers have AND FI car Audio's number for scott)

emailed everyday for the past 4 days, been emailing for over 2 weeks.. (I have emailed dealer/Sales/Orders/recone/scott/shawn) going on 5 days STRAIGHT and no reply.

I even had a fellow dealer who was in VEGAS last week try to call 3 days in a row cause he wanted to see the facility and he couldn't get a hold of anyone his entire trip (I was going to ask him if he could inquire about the order i had)..

is there any other method of contact i haven't tried (short of visiting the facility which would be hard as i am in Hawaii and they are in the process of a move)

I know they are busy, I'm not asking for the recones to be made right this instant nor did i expect it to be ready in a week but over 3 weeks AND NO COMMUNICATION

All i need to know is IF they are busy what is the time frame they believe it will be shipped (this month, next month etc) or are they waiting on a part, did they forget about my order, was there an issue with my payment, is there an issue with shipping, was it shipped and it might be lost etc etc...

It's hard to keep telling a customer when they ask "he any word on that recone i ordered about a month ago" and i have to keep replying "they are busy, I'll get back to you" for 2 weeks straight...

Edited by Aaron Clinton
color adjustment

I understand man, I hope that you get taken care of.

Recones have always taken forever for me. I just let customers know up front. It is a secondary business.

As someone stated, they have been moving for 2 weeks. I would give them another week and you should be able to contact them. . .

Hey guys. Kind of new to the forum. I'm the customer TheAbunai is refering to. I understand that they are busy but how is it that a company would take two months to send out a product only to find that when the box is opened, the product is unusable. When informed of the issue the very next day, they give options and time lines to resolve the issue and don't keep up their end? Now they're too busy? That's straight up bad customer service. If I sold a lemon product to someone, it would be TOP PRIORITY to ensure the product has been replaced/repaired ASAP to satisfy the costumer that paid lots of money for it. Come on guys, it's a recone and basket. We're not talking about a brand new built sub. Over a month? Really? Didn't want to bash AA due to them having great products, but they really need to step up their customer service. By the way, thanks Cliff for the time and effort you've put in to get this issue addressed.

I am now taking this over at AA, I will get your recone built on Monday, and get the basket and recone out on Tuesday. Is that cool? Also what ohm load was the Mayhem recone? (will just make things faster since I dont have to look it up.

It was 2 recones for Mayhem 12s both dual 1ohm no basket

the other Mayhem recone was a single 15" Dual 1ohm with basket

Shawn what's the status of theses recones??? I haven't received anything/word on if these recones got shipped out or being built or in the que log etc etc