MikeMartel

Black Friday Sale 2012?

Just curious if you guys are having another sale this black friday!

I have a feeling you'll have to wait and see just like the rest of us. :)

Something tells me I'm going to buy something even If I don't need it!!!

The point is I don't want to wait an extra month then find out there is no sale when I can go buy it now. :P

me to waiting for black friday, i have some stuff on list like AA and sundown adhd.gif

I'm curious if you know of any other company that puts their black friday sale list out 2 months in advance?

I'm curious if you know of any other company that puts their black friday sale list out 2 months in advance?

http://blackfriday.com/ Just saying, haha

They will add to the list as time goes but I love this site when November rolls around

I wouldn't count on it. It may happen. SSA being a small company, they cannot afford to give away items. Last years "outrageous deals" seemed to be more of a hassle rather then a good thing.

They will add to the list as time goes but I love this site when November rolls around

Shows how much I pay attention to black friday... Still. SSA won't release anything 'till the day of, maybe a few days before, if they do at all.

Last years "outrageous deals" seemed to be more of a hassle rather then a good thing.

Unfortunately a few bad eggs (meaning whiny, spoiled brats) sort of ruined the fun.

Shows how much I pay attention to black friday... Still. SSA won't release anything 'till the day of, maybe a few days before, if they do at all.

That's how we have had to do it, IF we are able to do it again this year.

The point is I don't want to wait an extra month then find out there is no sale when I can go buy it now. :P

Well then buy it now like the rest of us if you have the money, then you wont have to worry.

Black friday, well last year was the biggest weekend in our sales history, so you can bet we are going to do it again this year. Bigger.

Awesome! I will have my bank account prepared.

Do I buy myself gifts or others....

I'm a sucker for a good deal. I have a feeling I'm going to be persuaded to make my next sub purchase on or around Black Friday ;)

I'm shopping for sure most likely for a amp it wool be nice to get a bc5500 for the price of a 3500

I'm shopping for sure most likely for a amp it wool be nice to get a bc5500 for the price of a 3500

Not going to happen. They'd be losing money.

Hmmm...may have to start selling extra stuff...

I missed out on last year's sale.

LOL