tonyb121

SHAWN

They have been very busy. Just have some patience. Do you have a question that we could help answer?

Tony, I was in California all day yesterday picking up parts. I have answered all emails from the past 2 days, can you shoot me another one to the sales at ficaraudio.com please, and I will get it taken care of today for you

.................................................................................................................................................

Edited by swift

And thanks Steve for trying to help!

no problem bud.

I am completely caught up with all emails. If you have no received a reply please email again.

Shawn

i have thanks.

Been look for a reply from FI for two days now still haven't gotten anything from them ordered a Q10 on the first of October and haven't gotten anything to even let me know there working on it

You get a confirmation email of your order. They don't send out an email and say, "hey thanks for purchasing a driver; we start machining your motor tomorrow, etc. . . "

You get a confirmation email of your order. They don't send out an email and say, "hey thanks for purchasing a driver; we start machining your motor tomorrow, etc. . . "

Look im not expecting a thank you note from them just want to know what is up with my order thats it .

You didn't get a conformation email? Did you email sales?

No you did not take care of the problem you said it would ship in the next day or so and that was 8 days ago .

It has gone out. I saw in your email earlier, you were asking about ordering another sub, I sent you an email back.