i have a fi bl 18 with the hyperpole and flatwind coils and i want to get loud but deep loud not a high tuned loud so would any one like to share there opinion on if i should get another fi or get 2 aq hdc3 18s and sell my fi or does any body have any other suggestions to get

The AQ's are known to do better in higher tuned setups or SPL type, the BL's in a proper enclosure will do everything you want. I do not think switching would be an upgrade at all.

Do y'all think there is a better choice in sub for around 400$ or should I just stick with the bls

No, I meant what is your current box tuned to.

As already stated, the BL is more for you.

I agree on using the BL. I've used the Q and the HDC3, both of which were in boxes tuned in the low 30's (32hz for the Q, 34hz for the HDC3). The Q peaked at around 38hz whereas the HDC3 was peaking at 46hz. The HDC3 didn't have a problem playing the lows though the Q definitely had more authority below 30hz. I also trust the build quality of the Q much more so than the HDC3...there's a reason the HDC3's are only rated for 1000w even though they can take quite a bit more thermally.

I don't have the box anymore but it was tuned to around 30hz if I remember correctly and if I keep the bl im going to get another one also

whats up with all of you new guys having the same avatar pic?