Austin863

Who's up for a comp in central pa?

Hey everyone i am setting everything up for a competition in central pa. All proceeds will be going to make a wish foundation. there will be food and drinks for sale. Not looking at making it a huge competition unless i get a lot of feedback and a lot of people to come. i may need another meter aswell. not sure yet. there will be a set date after today. gotta talk with my mentor and local shop.

Depending on when it is I would roll up there for a show! :)

early to mid november buddy! before winter comes. i need the project done by march haha.

That would work for me!

sometime in early november is what im shooting for.

Sounds like a fun idea and I am willing to help out as much as I can.

Well would you like to stray away from comp audio and do this with my on our own?

all i really need to do is find a meter and we are set to go.

Well would you like to stray away from comp audio and do this with my on our own?

all i really need to do is find a meter and we are set to go.

I think it might be in your best interest to get atleast Russ to help you because they have the tools you are going to need. Not to mention the things you and I don't know about. I am traveling the the first weekend in November, so keep that in mind.

yeah. i need it to be flexible with my schedual instead of having to work around theirs.

Shizzzon says we can rent out a meter. so thats down the funding for that will just have to come out of my pocket. but i have that to shell out right now. We'd have to use your laptop tho i don't have one. uh as of finding a place to do it ill talk to the school or maybe we could use peddie park. since thats pretty secluded. Maybe we can find a weekend that you dont work in november and plan for then so we can get it im probably gonna need all the help i can get from you ill even talk to joe green too.

What town/city will this be in? I'm trying to figure out how long of a drive it will be. It will be cool to meet some fellow SSA members in person! :slayer:

Lock haven/mill hall pennsylvania. 17751 or 17745 they are right next to eachother.

Then that's about a 6.5 hour drive. I'll be able to go check out the haunt as well with Neal!! :D

Then that's about a 6.5 hour drive. I'll be able to go check out the haunt as well with Neal!! biggrin.png

:)

There you go! come on up buddy!

I'll roll up there bro!!

Have you nailed down a date yet?

not yet i gotta find a meter! haha i know how im gonna organize it and stuff tho im ready to do it i just gotta find a meter i can rent or borrow.

If you can't find a meter just have a meet. I really don't care for comp. I just love checking out everyones systems!! :D Although, I would like to see what I'm hitting with the XCON! :)

If you can't find a meter just have a meet. I really don't care for comp. I just love checking out everyones systems!! biggrin.png Although, I would like to see what I'm hitting with the XCON! smile.png

That is a good idea. This is for his senior project and would need to see if that is allowed.

Have just like a show kinda thing like that? thatd be cool!

Either way works for me! :D

Here is some minor details. Competition is being held Nov. 10th in lock haven pa at Competition audio. probably from 12-6. All proceeds will be going to the make a wish foundation. Competition entitled 'Make a wish bass race.'

Sounds good bro!!